Just for my brain;To get the unit bearing jigs right this time can you send me a cup. I will credit you for the shipping and then some. So FF jig kit to do 35 spline 9" carrier/60/70/14 and 60/70/14B ends is $475. I will have to find a LH sterling spindle to make more of them as I sold my last one a few week ago but they are $85 for one. Unit bearing jigs are $100 for the pr and do 04down/05up. For $85 we can make some housing jigs so you can weld on the truss with no ends.
- 35sp-9,10,60,70,14 carrier pucks and end pieces-$475
- unit bearing pucks (reversible I assume) to fit both 04d/05u- $100
- housing pucks (say ex. 3.5"x .375 tubing)- $85 pair
- is the bar included in there somewhere or do I need to source that?
- and i don't have any ub cups at the moment for either size, but i have some old unit bearings of each.
Thanks for getting back to me Dean.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk