Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Charr Lynn Steering valve that I was going to put on a second project that I had to sell due to no time and a new born. I have the same one on my Daily Driver and Love the heck out of it.

Technical data: This is a 211-1009 rated flow rate of 4-8 GPM/15-35 L/min and a displacement of 120cm 3/r[7.3in 3/r].

I had my TJ pump oversized from PSC and it worked fine in conjunction. I had put both of them on my DD to see if they worked the same and it does. I had no leaks form it and it worked fine, reason why I was going to put it on another project.

I would like to get 250.00 from it and do have pictures to show up on request.

You may call me at 214-476-1835 for any further assistance.

Thank you,

Tim Minor

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Without going to Eaton's website I'm assuming this is a load reactive orbital given your using the same on a DD. If that's the case I'd like to buy it if your willing to ship. Zip code if you are is 94085.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not a load reacting, I still believe in if your alignment is correct then you are OK. There really is not a true "return-to-center" it is alot in your alignment, coming from experience on mine and using both kinds of valves. I have a PSC load reacting valve and my steering is completly alligned and I had the same out come with it that I did this one that I am selling. I am just keeping the one from PSC on there because it is the one on there right now and I do not want to have to take it of for something equivelant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts