Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a full size project truck. I live in the midwest so it would be used mostly in mud, water, and maybe a bit of sand down at the river. I'm wanting a half ton and solid front axle.

Anyone have some suggestions on what platform to use to start my project?

I'm kind of liking the '93 F150 Reg Cab/Long Bed but I'm not sure if they are solid front axle. Anyone have a clue as to what years they started the IFS bullshit on the big 3?

·
Registered
629 Posts
dude, you've got to be joking? do you know where you are?

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
:shaking: :rainbow:

EDIT: and it seems your homogheyness follows you everywhere

Let me go ahead and say, my truck is not a mall cruiser. I don't rock crawl with it due to it being a DD, but I do play in fields and mud bogs all the time. I'm off the road 60-75% of the time. I'm waiting for Hannibal Rocks and Rockport to open for some free-wheeling and hopefully some easy beginner trails that I don't have to worry too much about rashin' it up.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ghey. move to chit-chat. better yet just delete it.

I'm wanting a half ton and solid front axle.
Do you even know the difference between a half ton and a one ton? Why would you want a half ton to "wheel" with?

Anyone have some suggestions on what platform to use to start my project?
There basically the same just with different sheet metal and options. Not one is better then the other. That is unless it is a jeep and they just suck for a platform...

Anyone have a clue as to what years they started the IFS bullshit on the big 3?
Mabye search wikipeia. Mabye go down to the fucking parts store and look. maybe look on google images. Or you can waste everyones lives on here. BUt of course I am responding, so I am choosing to waste my life on your questions, for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts