Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for pics of yj or tj with full width axles. Currently setting mine up as i type wanting some ideas you guys have used. Going to be 4 linking it front and rear with 110 inch wheelbase. Whats wheelbases are you guys running? Going to be runnning 39.5 swampers. Did a search but never answered some of my questions and pics were to old to come up. appreciate all the help.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
there was a thread in Gen4x4 that talked about tire size to wheelbase ratio not too long ago you should check out. search a little more... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
83-84" overall width, 106" wheelbase, 42x15 TSL's on hummer rims 3 7/8 backspaced, RC60 and 14 bolt (67" wms).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rob, that YJ is looking good. Its come a long way since you stood it on end at 360

·
Registered
617 Posts

83 inch wide, 100 " wb, 38.5SXs on 16.5 rockstompers, 0 offset, hp60 ford (69 wms) front with chevy outers, 14 bolt rear (67 wms)

Hope this helps.

Chad

·
Premium Member
987 Posts

93" wide front, 91" wide rear, 108" wheelbase, 78" tall, stable as hell...

Ford D60 front and J20 rear 60...

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
69" front and 66 or 67" rear. Extra width is from 2.5" backspaced custom beadlocks...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey insane, what engine/tranny/tcase combo are you runnin?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Jody-

Jeep is looking great! It's come a long way since the last time I've seen her :D . Can't wait to see it in person! Hope life is treating you well.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Insayne, do you have any pics or specs of the rig next to you?
- Zach

·
Registered
421 Posts
I want more pix of insayns rig and the one next to it...spec.s too!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey nice TJ pix. You need to show my friend how its done around here....he thinx hes the shit with the stuff his parents bought for him and paid to get on.!!
Pussies!! I'm sick of them
Built not Bought!

·
Registered
64 Posts
thanks..yea all my friends with TJs are all worried about their warrenties and voiding them and little scratches and they dont want to lift them cause they are "brand new"..screw that jeeps were made to have fun. like u said built not bought

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry...I wasn't paying attention to the thread.
I am running a TPI 305/700R4/NP231-C drivetrain. Mine is the white YJ.

The blue YJ next to mine, Titan, is running an LS1/4L60E/NP231-J drivetrain with stock width (or close to it) RC 60's F/R and 44" boggers.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
These are before the motor swap and fender removal. Tube now rests in the fender's place

1 - 20 of 36 Posts