·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,023

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,027
Yep 44's. Definitely gonna break some stuff hahaha. I ordered PVC inserts for my h1s cuz the beads are thick as fawk and won't seal with the magnesium ones

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,028
Prolly in a few weeks. I have to wait for the inserts and for some
time to clean up the wheels

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,030
GUI they measure 42ish with no air and not mounted. I have 4 of my crap 44s if you want any of them let me know

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Shit those are big "that's what she said" next time you try to "snorkel" you might float instead.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,034
haaha i have built this on a crazy low budget just takes time and finding deals very few of the parts in this are new

·
Registered
99 Posts
haaha i have built this on a crazy low budget just takes time and finding deals very few of the parts in this are new
i have a thread about that right now. how cheap can you go? haha well toyota guys would rather bullshit. i own a ranger, and quite positive a ranger is going to be my base now, way cheaper. how much have you spent on yours? how much did you spend when it was just a reg cab?

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,037
i have the price layout in the thread somewhere toyotas are cheap to bulid because of the aftermarket support

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,040
i dids 90% of the parts through craigslist/pirate i scored some major deals, the 1 ton swap was the same story but it did get more expensive thats for sure. the tires add 2 grand to that

1021 - 1040 of 1480 Posts