Pirate 4x4 banner

1161 - 1180 of 1478 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,161
had them left over from the Jagerbomb build. They are Ballistic (Ballsac Fab) ends, I flappered the skull off haha

·
Premium Member
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,163
its going slow at the moment Ive been sick. Got the outer frame plated where the tube connects and gusseted to the slider mount

·
Banned
69 Posts
I was drunk. I don't remember posting that. I think I was referring to the never ending build process? I really don't know.
He's just a newb padding his posts. He's doing the same shit all over the forum.
I don't even know what that means. Go pad your mother in chevy land. Wait.... my bad, I didn't see your awesome 350 post count. :shaking: fukn :rainbow:

·
Premium Member
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,167 (Edited)
Dude what the fuck. Go post you gay bullshit in a thread that is non tech. Have some got damn respect. This is pirate. Buy a red or blue star Support the forum and post in chit chat. And maybe start your own build thread because from what I can see you just go around do this shit in everyone's threads

·
Premium Member
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,168
so back to the topic at hand. I decided to ditch the radius arm set up for a true 3 link. Ordered some tube and stuff from ruffstuff. Hoping to have it done by KOH

·
Premium Member
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,170
Thats the plan, should be there all week with my crew. Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
passenger or drivers side upper?

Also why not just 4 link it besides costs? Since you are already full hydro. Im curious because I have 3 link and a panhard but now im full hydro so I may change to triangulated 4 link to remove the stress off the frame. Either way looks good so far! Keep it up.

·
Premium Member
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,175
going to try and run it on the driver side. Dont want to deal with the 4 link BS. I like how 3 Links handle and It will be beef. 4 Link wont relieve any stress off the frame

·
Registered
736 Posts
How about anything with a panhard bar the diff doesn't stay centered while it flexes. But a 4 link rig does? That's why I'll be running a 4 link up front. Plus rocks and panhard bars don't get along well

1161 - 1180 of 1478 Posts