Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the funniest ebay auctions I have seen in a while. The guy has a starting bid of $300 :shaking:

Here is a quote

"You are looking at a 1984 Toyota parts truck( I think I have title, not sure, bid accordingly)

Minor surface rust only, plus a couple of dents in bottom of bedsides. Cab and box are solid.

Comes with original deisel engine and transfercase, no trans. Engine is not runnung and not installed. I think injector pump was bad when it was removed. Had intentions of replacing with a chevy 350 and never got around to it. Original trans was stick shift.

height difference between cab and box is from a partial body lift that did not get finished, frame is straight.

rear axle is positrac.

Hood is in back of truck, I have brand new chrome grille,headlight rings, and blinkers that go too.

You can tell from the tree growing through front clip, truck has set awhile, I need to get rid of it before it turns to junk. This would be great for parts or fairly easy to fix up and use. "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item=7921275652&rd=1

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hahahahah I laughed so hard I lost blood pressure to my head and felt dizzy!:laughing Excellent deal for 300!!

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
stretchnutz I've seen that truck at the Bloomsburg Jambo about 6 years ago. It's a nice truck clean show truck plus it comes with a trailer. The buy it now may be a little high but it's not worse than the truck with the TREE growing out of the eng compartment.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like his wishy-washy ways...

Delivery is possible, contact me for a quote.

Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I saw that earlier today, it supports my people pay too much for toyotas theory. But then again, no one had bidded yet.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
compshooter said:

yeah bring your pruning shears and a small chain saw :D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
KS Toy said:
I would give $300 for it. We just don't see them a round here.

If that's the case Brad, hook up a trailer and head to Denver and I'll hook you up with as many "$300" toys you would like . :D

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
BajaBilly said:
If that's the case Brad, hook up a trailer and head to Denver and I'll hook you up with as many "$300" toys you would like . :D

Really? PM me your phone#. I want a deal if I am going to buy several tho :D

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
WOW, Can i take the tree with me? I need a tree for the yard. :smokin:
It does make me feel a little better about what I paid for my project truck. (It did not have the grill, bumper, vanace, corner lights, tail lights, dash, or most of the interior when I bought it)

Adam

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
yep, i think you'll have to cut the tree down

·
Registered
191 Posts
I wouldn't give three dollars for that thing. I bet the pinions are rusted so bad, you couldn't drag that thing onto a trailer. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
compshooter said:

Sounds like John Kerry is selling this thing!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
whats wrong with these trucks?... I dont see any problems... :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts