·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, all it needs is a Pig cut-out on the grille....the Ranchero body and frame are a little light due to cancer, but from what the previous owner claims, this thing was the whip at Gravel-Rama 10 or so years ago.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Funny pic...

There's actually one of those around Denver here that looks almost exactly like that one. Maroon and all, but it's riding on like 42" TSL's not ground hawgs and the guy drives it all the time. Too funny.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This guy quit driving it because the cops said "No way man" but it drove right on the trailer.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeepmangled87 said:
Hey 4Banger, the sad thing is, that thing could probably out wheel your rig.:flipoff2:
Not to hard when my junk is sitting in the driveway and hasn't moved or started since the beginning of December. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
280 Posts
You weren't kiddin, lol. Don't forget to wear your Joe Dirt mullet wig when you pull it off the trailer:D . It's kinda funny that you found your HP60 front in an abortion like that.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
That thing is Sweet!

I've always said that if I win the powerball, I'm going to drive a primer-grey El Camino on 44's, with twin smoke-stacks behind the cab, and a rebel flag for a tailgate.

I figure it ought to piss off the neighbors.

·
OG13 King
7,882 Posts
Damn, I dig that car! I mean really, it's not just another mall cruiser. IT'S GOT 60s! If it were mine, I'd go with a big Ford elephant (600+ c.i., yea...baby), cherry it out with a monster garage paint job and put some serious tunes in it. Hell, I'd even stay with the Ground Dawgs. :cool:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Sully said:
That thing is Sweet!

I've always said that if I win the powerball, I'm going to drive a primer-grey El Camino on 44's, with twin smoke-stacks behind the cab, and a rebel flag for a tailgate.

I figure it ought to piss off the neighbors.

That's what I'm talkin about brutha!! But I would have to add a chrome pig on the grill to class it up a little:D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I think it is pretty cool. Just keep it like it is, and beat the sh!t out of it...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts