Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I needed longer front lines. Went to G&J Aircraft & Competition in Ontario, CA. (909)986-6534. They made them up on the spot.

(2) 36" long, SS, 45 Degree AN -3 Female to Toy 10mmX1.0 Female, ~$18 Ea. + Tax.

They take Phone orders if you know what you want. They can put any fitting you can think of on the lines, minimizing the use of adapters and extra fittings.

I'll have them make me one for my Clutch as well in the future.

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm posting these for jmsdad:

The fittings are:
Caliper adapter is a Male M10x1 to Male An-3. The hose is Female an-3 and The other end is a female M10x1.0

I highly recommend adding the vinyl sleeve option. I did not know about that when I had mine made. Then I got a set for Opps and we had them put the sleeve on his.

I added shrink tube to my ends

G&J Aircraft & Competition in Ontario, CA. (909)986-6534.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
ive had them make my friends and i a few sets. cool guys and lots of cool crap to look at while your waiting for your lines to be made.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Curious as to what they charge for a line?

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fabricator said:
Damn, can someone that is going over there get me a set made
and put them in the mail ?
PLEASE ?
Would like the vinyl sleeve option ?
Call them, they ship

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
I think this is worth bringing back.
They're just fifteen minutes from my house! :D
have you ever been there? you could spend hours in there just looking at all the cool stuff theyve got

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
There was another thread on this and someone was asking if they are D.O.T. approved ~ well I just picked up a set of fronts and a special setup for the rear and all of them have the D.0.T. on them. :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
that place rocks

for the local guys that haven't been there check it out

G&j aircraft
1115 south sultana
ontario ca
909-986-6534

·
Registered
372 Posts
They are very cool people. They make all of our bulk brake lines fast and cheep for my work. They can make DOT approved and non DOT approved stuff. Just ask, they can make it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts