Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am putting my 88 Grand Wagoneer up for sale. It is blue with tan interior. I’ve been restoring it for the last year and a half. Basically I just started from the front end and replaced or rebuilt everything that was worn. Here’s a short list of what’s been done to it in the last 100 miles. Carb rebuilt, all new belts, hoses, spark plugs and wires, cap and rotor, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, all new vacuum lines, valve cover gaskets, nice new under hood insulation, new alternator, battery, battery and starter cables, water pump, fuel lines, fuel pump, all new door weatherstripping, all new carpet including tailgate and wheel wells, the list goes on and on. Just about everything that could be taken off was removed and beadblasted and primed and painted. All chrome has been polished, including all exterior trim, tailgate stainless strips, door handles, bumpers, and wheel center caps. The windows have also been tinted, not too dark though. The headliner does not sag and exterior wood is in near perfect condition. The body is very straight and there is absolutely no rust. A lot of time and effort has been put into this truck. For more information and a bunch of pics check out the website : http://www.geocities.com/rwal64
I can be reached by email at [email protected]. I’m asking $9500.
Thanks for your interest
Richard
Lawrenceville, GA

·
Premium Member
46,291 Posts
that is a damn fine waggy!!!

if only it had the factory sunroof, it'd be perfect!

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts