Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We needed to get an overview of the game up so I am putting it up for the powers that be to review also.

You will start the game with nothing other than some token glitter and a few bucks to buy a daily driver. You will have to get a job right away to earn money for mods. You will have to work out/do some wheeling on the easy locations to gain more stats and experience to be able to buy better mods as you go. You will have a garage to store parts and a toolbox aboard your rig where you will store the parts that you are using on your rig at that time. Some of the parts will be multiples in case you break down on a trail, others will not be able to be replaced on the trail. You will only be able to have one rig at a time, you will have to sell your rig before buying the next level rig. Some of the parts you buy for the lower rig will not fit on the next level rig.

If your rig breaks down on the trail it will be towed to the impound yard for leaving it sit on the trail. The amount of time in the impound yard will depend on what you break on the trail. If you are competing against another player, your time in the impound will depend on the difference in overall stats.

Competitions:
You will be able to compete head to head with another driver,"attack". You will also be able to join a click/club for competitions/wars between clicks. Each click will need to have a certain amount of glitter in their membership bank that will be lost in the event of a surrender/forfeit. The clique will also be charged a nominal amount for each day the competition lasts.

Pro competitions:
This is a level of comps that will not include lower skilled players. This will be against a computer generated NPC. Your rig will need to have certain mods that will not be available to lower level players.

Repairs: you will not be able to preform some of the repairs unless you have completed the fab school training. If you do not have the training to do it yourself, your rig will have to go to a fab shop.

That's it for now, my brain hurts.

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I'm not sure if there is a problem right ow but I can't edit my post. I can edit but when I click save nothing happens. edit:Got it but I have to go through the edit twice.

·
Registered
171 Posts
looks good thanks dave for getting this up for us

we have the login, registration, config all setup now so now its onto the game features!!!!

so start planing what you guys want in the game...

Maybe we want to play with weight on the rigs? can only have up to x weight on the rig without upgrading suspension or something? just some ideas....

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Schools

Schools:
#
name
description
They should have a spot to give any of the stats as well as glitter and $$. This will allow the admins to adjust according to what is needed to balance the economy later in the game.

Jobs, comps, and trails will also have all stats for the same purpose.

Just using this as a notepad John so you can see exactly what we're up to.

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Under the users profile/home, we will need:
*All stats.
*place for three photos, housing, fab school, rig.

we'll keep these smallish so the pages load faster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts