Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have all the time in the world :beer: My house wont be finished being built till late June early July, so I am living in Roseville for now. PM me when you get ready. Thanks.

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,033 Posts
If that one doesn't work out for ya...

I've got a good one that I was going to put on CL for $150-$200.

It's 6 years old, white made by GE. IIRC we payed $800+ for it.
Freezer on top w/icemaker which was never used.
I took a fitting off the inlet & put in a box so I'd have to find it.

It works great.
We just finished a remodel & went stainless, otherwise we would have kept it.

I'd let it go to you for $100..... or maybe $75 & some beers.

July/August would work because I'll be finishing the remodel in the garage then & will be installing the mini-fridge thats in storage (need the room).

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys still got these? I am moving in 8-10 and I am interested in getting one asap. :beer:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
You guys still got these? I am moving in 8-10 and I am interested in getting one asap. :beer:

Mine is available, it's not perfect but it's free.
The outside is good, the inside, the egg crate shelve is broken, and it has some cracks in the inside but it has been running perfect for my garage.
If you want it let me know so I can bring it here, it's in south sac at the moment waiting for a home.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really need one with an icemaker (says the Mrs ;) ) So Brutpwr if you want to grab imiceman44's feel free :beer:

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks. I dont wanna deal with kinda working ;) :flipoff2: 3 messages and you never called me back, I figured our affair was over :rainbow: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Got a free one, It's got a manual ice maker, I'll even throw in the trays...

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I really need one with an icemaker (says the Mrs ;) ) So Brutpwr if you want to grab imiceman44's feel free :beer:
So you need it for the garage or the house?
It works perfect but I wouldn't put it in a house, especially a new house, that is why I put it in the garage.
Also the ice maker is in a bag, I took it off another fridge a while back to put it in this one and never did, it goes with the fridge for whom ever wants it.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you need it for the garage or the house?
It works perfect but I wouldn't put it in a house, especially a new house, that is why I put it in the garage.
Also the ice maker is in a bag, I took it off another fridge a while back to put it in this one and never did, it goes with the fridge for whom ever wants it.
Didnt realize it has an ice maker ;) Can we hook up NEXT weekend? I get keys to the house Friday the 10th, gonna start moving in the 11th.

All the others, I am interested but you are all out of town :( I cant get to you any time soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts