Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so...with the rising fuel costs, what are you guys doing to improve your economy??i know im only getting 13-16 mpg in my k1500 and it gets rough going 50-60 miles a day..
so what are you guys doing to improve??
(besides carpooling and stuff)

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
Damn this is fawking HaRDkoRe!11!! WTF? Tuesday europe i guess...

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
building more power. 28mpg with 110hp is worse than 10mpg with 350hp, its simple math.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
i drive a bicycle. it gets infinity mpg. only because i switched the handlebars with a steering wheel.

here's what it looks like...

(thats me driving too)
I've never seen a bike that looks like a question mark before. Do you have a bigger picture?

·
Registered
538 Posts
buy an 88-91 honda CRX, swap in a dohc ZC, add intake, header, catback. net 150hp (ish, with a port, polish closer to 180, as castings were very poor for honda) in a car that weighs less that 1800lbs, & gets 38 highway, & will pull low 14's in the 1/4. All for under 2G's. Spend the rest of the gas $$ you would have used on building your off road junk...least thats whet I do.

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
buy an 88-91 honda CRX, swap in a dohc ZC, add intake, header, catback. net 150hp (ish, with a port, polish closer to 180, as castings were very poor for honda) in a car that weighs less that 1800lbs, & gets 38 highway, & will pull low 14's in the 1/4. All for under 2G's. Spend the rest of the gas $$ you would have used on building your off road junk...least thats whet I do.
Or just buy a motorcycle.

·
Registered
488 Posts
so...with the rising fuel costs, what are you guys doing to improve your economy??i know im only getting 13-16 mpg in my k1500 and it gets rough going 50-60 miles a day..
so what are you guys doing to improve??
(besides carpooling and stuff)

I just tell your momma to drive me to work after I'm done with her :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts