Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the new gauges I got from my wife at valentines day have made there way into the dash by way of some help from a friend. I didnt want to mount them flat in the dash, and autometer does not have the angle bezel I wanted so I had a friend machine me some aluminum bezels to angle the gauges towards the driver. I think it came out great. It was easier to farm it out to him (he is slow right now, and both my machines are running jobs)
The lay out from left to right top to bottom oil psi,oil temp,volts, bottom water temp, trans temp, fuel. The other 2 gauges I have are the tach and speedo, they will be flat in the 1st panel in front of the dr.

·
Registered
462 Posts
:eek:
You bastid!!!! You beat me to it!! :flipoff2:

I'll have to revamp my design then!

Looks mighty bling! :grinpimp: 2 5/16 or 3"?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2-5/8" gauges with 5" tach and speedo. all mechanical gauges except the speedo(electric for the vss on the trans) Autometer ultralite gauges. Even at my cost they are high dollar but i think well worth it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
rad work man. i like to metal dash. what's you paln for the speedo/tach? you gonna place the golve box back as well?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Looks very nice. Starting to look more like a cockpit than a dash :D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
projckt_Wldkat said:
rad work man. i like to metal dash. what's you paln for the speedo/tach? you gonna place the golve box back as well?
I have the 5" ultralite to match the small gauges tach and speedo. Dont need a glove box...

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Nice job Scott!

So are you going to start offering those for sale as well? I need to re-do the buggy's instruments, and that looks like the ticket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts