Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Gear Vendors OverDrive unit. ( http://www.gearvendors.com/index.html) Set up for an NP205. All parts intact. According to the manual, this unit can also be used on other transfer cases including an NP203, NP205, NP208, NP241, and a BW1356/1370. There is a coupling that goes between the GV unit and the back of the transfer case. If you don't have an NP205, I would suspect you can buy the appropriate adapter for your TC. I had planned on keeping it but after installing a 6 inch lift in the Blazer, the driveline angle is too steep. This unit is ideal for a no lift Blazer/Bronco, or Suburban or a pickup with mild or no lift. It is essentially a gear splitter and give you six speeds, including an overdrive. Current price from Gear Vendors for this unit (3D0205) is $2700. Selling for $1000. E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Update: The unit was purchased new and installed in October 1991. It looks like it currently has about 56k miles on the unit for an average of about 4300 miles per year. The unit looks nearly new and the internals seem to have very little wear. The fluids were not burnt and the interior looks clean. I have several people who have sent PM's and e-mails all wishing to purchase the OD. I have to sift through them but to be frank, if I have to pay for shipping, that is a knockout for me. The missus says sell to the highest bidder but I will hold on the $1000 price. I will get back to everyone as the e-mails keep pouring in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update:

I've been surprised by the response on this thing. Here is the deal; Dave from Pirate was the first in line to send me an offer. Shortly thereafter BigBlockBurris from CK5 answered up and made an offer. CamsK5 from CK5 was right after that. Although I placed a premium on a local sale, it is only right to go by order of offers so I will honor that. If Dave wants it, he gets it, then BigBlockBurris, then CamsK5. I have quite a few other folks who are also interested but haven't posted up an offer. If any of the three above folks back out, I will notify you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
E-mailed you back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts