Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GenRight forum discount is usually 5%, but you can use code GRCHRISH to get any GenRight product on our website 10% off.

Rules:
Has to be a GenRight product
$50 minimum purchase
You must use the website. No phone calls.

I have my very own coupon code!! No expiration date. Share it with friends and family!

If you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd like to order a few things using this promo code but I'd also like to pick the items up... Im local. How can I do this? Thanks!

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd like to order a few things using this promo code but I'd also like to pick the items up... Im local. How can I do this? Thanks!
When ordering from the website, there's an option for will call/pick up.

This code is still valid!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
LJ Mini Boat Side Rocker Guards w/Bars - Steel

Tried to order a set of Boat side sliders and it didn't work?!?! Wish I would have picked them up when I bought my bumper at your parking lot sale a few weeks back. Shipping is brutal and I'm not that far away.

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tried to order a set of Boat side sliders and it didn't work?!?! Wish I would have picked them up when I bought my bumper at your parking lot sale a few weeks back. Shipping is brutal and I'm not that far away.
It may not have been added to the new website yet. I'm checking now. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
527 Posts
It may not have been added to the new website yet. I'm checking now. Stay tuned.
Hello?? Any updates on the coupon code yet? I need to get a set of sliders ordered before my trip to the Rubicon in a few weeks. I just tried the code again and still nothing....I'd like to get them ordered ASAP so I can install them this weekend. if possible.. Thanks!

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello?? Any updates on the coupon code yet? I need to get a set of sliders ordered before my trip to the Rubicon in a few weeks. I just tried the code again and still nothing....I'd like to get them ordered ASAP so I can install them this weekend. if possible.. Thanks!
I sincerely apologize. I just followed up again. If I could do it myself, I would. But I can't.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts