Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently bought a 94 Geo Tracker, was wondering if anyone has any pics of a modified tracker. Thinking about building it for the little woman so I don't have to hear"do we have to go that way?"Thanks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Haven't seen any pitchers lately but there was one in the top 75 chossen for top truck last year. You might flip through some old issues of four wheeler. If you find any pitchers please post them, I'm thinking of building one my self.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Search the pics library if you can...I saw one late fall last year that someone had built....the article was on IZook or someplace as well.....I know theres pix out there of at least one...If i can find one I'll post it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hey do you want to sell one of your samis?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are buying, not selling

Last week bought 3 zuk's, put two together, one for a friend, one 86 soft top for the wife-stocker. Hell, We (my wife) even named my new dog, ZUK!!Bought a 94 Tracker, we are going to monster size it, solid front axle and start playing with the gearing. But, if you know where any zuks are, if price is right I will buy!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Uhh....try doing a search on this very thread, but search under "sidekick" once. I think there may just be a big red one in there somewhere. Try "sidekick is out of the garage", or something like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts