Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys.......all of you......just get your shit together and get out to PARAGON adventure park in Hazelton, PA and enter the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th NEUROC competition. last year was awsome!!!! we had guys from all over......but nobody from out west!!! WTF!!!! big rich and bob roggy helped to set it up and they did a great job!!! the comp was awsome!!! the lines are hard and your shit WILL break!!! i know i know, it's PA...how hard could it be.....it's HARD!!! it's also a great time!!! i'm hoping that some of the Pirate crew or Bender crew will come out and give us a show!!! the comp drew a good size field last year and this year will only be better.....so the prize money itself will be larger too!!!! c'mon..........i'll but the first two kegs if some of you guys make the trip out here to show off a bit!!!!!

dates are as follows.......

May 17th and 18th
June 14th and 15th
Sept 6th and 7th

go to www.neuroc.com to check out the details!!!!!! later, riggs

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
My schedule will not allow us to come out until maybe Sept., If things go right I just might come out...........

Rich

Good luck to all this year.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we'll make you proud rich......it'll be better than last year!!!! and thanks again for all the help....we couldn't have done it without you guys!!!! later, riggs

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I was there the weekend before the comp. The park and trails are GREAT! I fully plan to visit again. I am wondering if you have made any improvements (parking lot,water, air) yet. You have the promise of a great park, just wondering how the zoning/permits/improvements are going.....The comps should help.

WE~"spoiled" by the Badlands~PS

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yep, I was there last year and can't wait for this years comps. Paragon is great. We just hide our rocks under the trees, but the big rock is here and waiting to dish out the smack down... So load up your junk and BRING IT AWNN!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the park has undergone all kinds of improvments all summer. first is the new staging area. there is a new office building and main parkign lot......very nice......gravel base and all......no more mudhole in the summer!!! there has been a new entrance road added and it's more than wide enough for two tow rigs to pass in either direction. there's a ton of new trails......and as always there are more being built!!!! it seems like everytime i get there something new had been added!!!!! speaking of which, i've got a few ideas for trails and i need to go scout it out and maybe cut some stuff.......i got the ok from kyle junior to go and play with a saw.........anytime you wanna cut trails there kyle is always up for it!!!! i can't wait for the spring!!!!! later, riggs

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
jriggs let me know if you want help cutting those trees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.