Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love the hammered paint and I couldnt decide what to paint my axles sooo....

hammered silver spray paint to go along with..

the powdercoated rims (h1's recentered by dean, performance cryogenics)

i still have to do the front axle, and the rear still isnt done
heres a pic of how the front is now, and what the back lookded like

gonna be running 42's (next to a 37mtr)

and here is what its all going on..

its going to be a very slow build since i only work on it on most weekends(school) and $.
the toy axles will be for sale, complete, whenever i take em out. (dont pm me saying you want parts off of them)

·
Registered
176 Posts
i used hammered paint on my 63's and i have people asking me all the time who did them...friggin krylon baby!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not quite, i wanna get them cleaned up and i have an all pro dif guard i never installed for the front i want to put on.
as for the rear i tried to copy choppermans and im4yotas with a few little differences.
thanks for the comments, im picking up the seals/ bearings i need for the axles tom. so the rear axle should be done and ready to go in this weekend.
Also I was planning on going with the pos full hydro setup but after seeing psc's sale prices im torn between the two, I dont know, well see.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shoopdog29 said:
It's lookin good so far, keep up the good work. Let me know when you take thing out. I'd like to see it in action:D are you swaping out the 4 cylinder too?
im leaving the 4 cyl for at least a year (unless it takes a dump) then im gonna put in a 350, i dont want to do too much all at once and i dont have the $ to do that now.

yea ill let you know when its ready for its mayden voyage, you get the case put in?

·
Registered
693 Posts
im leaving the 4 cyl for at least a year (unless it takes a dump) then im gonna put in a 350, i dont want to do too much all at once and i dont have the $ to do that now.

yea ill let you know when its ready for its mayden voyage, you get the case put in?
Not yet, haven't had time with school and work. The case and the new winch bumper are my winter break projects:D

1 - 20 of 212 Posts