Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The formatting finally went through for the Gettin It 2005 Zuk calendar, and its ready to buy now at http://www.lulu.com/content/80435
For anyone that says I need a yellow star, :flipoff2: I dont make a dime on this... its a collaboration of everyone that submitted a pic, and the cost is the production value only, again: I MAKE ZERO... I'm not selling it - its buy the people and for the people. Enjoy everyone!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Couple things to add.. you can pay on the site with credit card or by Paypal, and you can choose the shipping method to get it as fast or slow (read that cheap or expensive) as you like. Going USPS to SoCal using media mail it was $11.48 shipped. Not a bad deal.. and thanks again for everyone that contributed. Start saving the cool shots for a 2006 calendar, they MUST be a minimum of 800x600dpi in .jpg or .gif format - if everyone like this one I'll do one next year as well.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... and just in case anyone was wondering, the problem causing the delay was Tuskers pic.. it was "embedded with an unrecognizable color profile". I had to reformat it with Photoshop and it went through without a problem. Everyone start saving this years trail shots (AT LEAST 800x600 dpi, but the bigger the better) for the 2006 calendar!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
RocKrawler said:
Thanks ..... and just in case anyone was wondering, the problem causing the delay was Tuskers pic......
I am not sure what that is all about, but SORRY guys :D I see I got demoted to June as a result :grinpimp:

Thanks again Krawler for all the work.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tusker said:
I am not sure what that is all about, but SORRY guys :D I see I got demoted to June as a result :grinpimp:
The month you are featured is BELOW your pic.. you're October. As for the problem its probably your digital cameras software, nobodys fault, my computer didnt pick it up until I pulled it into Photoshop. No problems! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
RocKrawler said:
The month you are featured is BELOW your pic.. you're October. As for the problem its probably your digital cameras software, nobodys fault, my computer didnt pick it up until I pulled it into Photoshop. No problems! :grinpimp:

Thanks Terry:D I just ordered mine....I'm July (my birth month:) )

·
Registered
872 Posts
Im December, go figure! We have about 5" of snow already. Usually it waits till Oct 31st to snow, but its snowing pretty good..

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
:crybaby2: Whaaaahhhh!!!! I didnt make the cut :crybaby2:

Oh well maybe next year :D

Nice Job, ordering mine come Payday :flipoff2:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got mine a few days back. It's gonna look great hangin' over the desk the next year or so! Thanx for all the work, RocKrawler!

:D :grinpimp: :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just ordered 2 for X-mas Gifts! Can't wait to see 'em.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone...It was fun doing it and seeing the votes come in. I definitely want to do another next year, everyone save their best pics!

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
RocKrawler said:
Thanks everyone...It was fun doing it and seeing the votes come in. I definitely want to do another next year, everyone save their best pics!

Thought I'd better pipe up and say thx as well, I can't wait to get mine :D

:beer: to RocKrawler, thanks for your efforts on our behalf, buddy! :)

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
got mine the other day also, looks good

a suggestion for the next calendar, a caption saying where the pic was taken

and zukimelt didnt make the calendar

1 - 20 of 28 Posts