Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official. My fiance, Lujan, and I are getting married on Friday the 21st. At the top of Jack. My son is going to be the ring bearer. Todd (Re:Todd) is going to give away the bride. BoogerWeldz is going to be my best man. And last but not least, the services will be administered by Father Camo:D

·
Banned
4,587 Posts
Cool deal

Dave!
My friend Adam and I met you at Big Bear when we were looking for our club Cowbell. You had broken and were getting ready to leave.
I'll be at the Jambo to give congrats! :D
Danny

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
imagain how funny it would be if your bride is late to the wedding and shows up all greasy cause she had to stop and change a birfield. :flipoff2:

get it !

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
camo said:
imagain how funny it would be if your bride is late to the wedding and shows up all greasy cause she had to stop and change a birfield. :flipoff2:

get it !

OK so we're sitting here talking about the whole deal and Lujan says she needs to ride up with someone else because of the whole wedding superstition thing. I say "well you could ride up with camo or Paul (Booger)"

She says, "doesn't camo drive that green buggy thing"

"yep"

she says, "He's crazy, I'd rather walk up the trail.... in heals"

You must have made a big impression at Thanksgiving:D

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Congrats!

I would be happy help out with bringing the bride-to-be up in safety.

What time were you planning to have the wedding? I assume late afternoon around 4 to 6 pm? If you like I can post up info on the Jambo reg page so those that would like to attend will be able to make it. I can also help out with a video tape of the event.

·
Registered
711 Posts
JeepRecoveryTeam said:
It's official. My fiance, Lujan, and I are getting married on Friday the 21st. At the top of Jack. My son is going to be the ring bearer. :D
COOL!!! me and my new wife were just married in september. and my son was th right bearer also. SO........... I guess we are going to whel jack on friday:D :D

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pmurf1 said:
I'll assume it's full open bar at the top correct?
Complete with a disco ball:cool:

Thanks to all.

Chris, I'll take you up on your offers. The only thing in JV that still freaks Lujan out is the last climb on Jack. Thinking about mid to late afternoon so we can get the full effect of the view with the sunset.

How many rigs do you think we can get on the top of Jack?

VT Toy: Those are 31x10 TSL Bias Plys on the zuk

Dave

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
I'll give her a ride up if she doesn't want to ride with camo;)

Congrats, thats way cool:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts