Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
4 link is tempting!

This should be your first sign of not to get married! :flipoff2:
Haha I know. I wanted to finish my project but its not in the cards now. I can give you a package deal on all four link items with heims complete minus tubing. $1000 I think new from Russ stuff its around $1600 for everything I mentioned, but I could be wrong. I even have all the grade 8 bolts for the kit.

More pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'll take that deal you offered to socal4x if you haven't sold the 4 link kits and brims yet. Shipped to 44471.
I still have it for sale, I would like to sale the entire 4 link with heims complete with bolts if I can. I do have someone in line for all heims right now, but I will se how it goes in a day or so. You serious about the entire kit?

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm interested in the new Tc power steering pump

things gotta go, lost interest and now getting married. Need money for expenses. You pay shipping. All items new unless otherwise stated. Has some surface rust. Working on photos on actual parts. I will be updating this list as I find more stuff. It's everywhere:shaking:

-16 complete 1 1/4 Ruff stuff heim joints, 8 RH, 8 LH with tube adapter and miss alignment spacers 9/16 bore. 2 5/8 OD. $80 per set= one RH one LH. $50 less retail per set. Little bit of surface rust on tube adapters.

-Complete front and rear ruff stuff 4 link bracket kit for single triangulated four link, with horizontal axle end inner link bracket and adjustable upper frame link bracket. For framed rigs. $400. that's for both front and rear complete link brackets minus heims and tubing.

-New in the box Artec front Chevy Dana 60 full hydro truss $350.

-New Artec high steer arms with new mounting hardware and knuckle bolt kit for reid knuckles. $300.

-Ruff stuff outriggers 4 QTY, little bit of surface rust. $65 for all four.

- the One Fabrication YJ boat sides new $220

-Derale Aux cooler with electric fan PN 13900. $120
Amazon.com: Derale 13900 Electra-Cool Remote Cooler: Automotive

- 2 PSC steering pumps, I think its a TC and a CB pump, will get part#'s this weekend, with pulleys. One of which is new and the other is rebuilt by PSC. $170 for new, $160 for rebuilt.

-Chassis unlimited seat sliders in Black for suspension seats. for two seats. $140 each.
Anodized "Seat-Loc" Billet Seat Slider - Chassis Unlimited

- KRC cast pump with pulley new in the box. $220 I have a few extra different flow valves with it as well to tune the steering.
Part # KRC 50000100

- Trail gear full hydro 3/4 heim setup with DOM tubing, includes 4 heims tube adapters and tubing. $120
More to follow...

1 - 20 of 107 Posts