Pirate 4x4 banner

11201 - 11220 of 14692 Posts

·
Registered
22,077 Posts

·
Permanent Newb
3,030 Posts
Don't worry, those Fox's will be up for sale in a few years (just used for mock-up).

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I had to explain that he had wasted his whole afternoon building that all for me to walk up and ask "Can I help you rebuild this man? Its not to late."
If he still isn't convinced, take a sledge hammer and smack that abortion about 6" below the cross tube. When it deforms and bends over towards the direction you hit, maybe the light will click on and he will be enlightened...

·
Permanent Newb
3,030 Posts
And.....Why does he need 18" shocks for 6" of travel??
Jeez. You're from Cali Bro, and don't know that it's all about how much shock sticking THROUGH your bed!? Travel doesn't actually matter, Bro. Pro-Ho's at the mall love the shiny.

Oh, and gimme a set of 18" Fox's for the front of my 2wd Toyota too. Bro. And some hashed, unusable, 'red-labels' for the bed.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
ho lee fawk. takes what is a good product and aborts it with this contraption. stupidity knows no bounds. and x2 on the cross bolts that look to be thru the pack. or maybe just threaded studs from the kit bracket.

edit: and even if not thru bolts, all that compression force is focused on wtf? a lift block? bad leverage party here. FFS, do it right or stay home.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
ho lee fawk. takes what is a good product and aborts it with this contraption. stupidity knows no bounds. and x2 on the cross bolts that look to be thru the pack. or maybe just threaded studs from the kit bracket.

edit: and even if not thru bolts, all that compression force is focused on wtf? a lift block? bad leverage party here. FFS, do it right or stay home.
I dislike your lack of sarcastic negativity.
Why so serious? :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
13,303 Posts
I dont know what the hell is going on with the bolts through the leaf pack, but there's no fucking way he drilled holes through the leaves like that.

:confused:

11201 - 11220 of 14692 Posts