Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug Thorley 22R/RE Header. Smog legal although I no longer have the EO sticker for it, good

usable shape, could use a cleaning and paint/coating. O2 sensor thrown in for free! Great header,

have run them for years on both of my trucks.
$175obo

Shneider Cam for 22r. Run for about 5,000 miles then pulled. Has minor surface rust on some

surfaces, should be able to polish out. I believe it is this grind

250-60F 20R / 22R Toyota Camshaft
Have the cam card for it somewhere, will provide if it turns up. $75obo

Downey/Weber 38mm DPS carb. About 5,000 miles on it, pulled, drained and has been stored for the

past few years. Comes with Downey Air cleaner assembly, K&N Filter and manifold adaptor for 22R

engine. May fit others, unsure about that though. Includes a Weber Carb tuning how to book at no

charge. $300obo

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Crane HI-6 Ignition Box. Adjustable rev limiter, Low miles, CA Smog legal, been stored for a while.

$150obo

Crane Fireball Coil. Great companion to the HI-6 (plug and play). Also CA smog legal, mounting

bracket a little rusty. $30obo

Toyota Coil and Ignitor P/N 19070-35190, from 1st Gen 4runner 3.0V6, 150,000 miles. $120Obo

Toyota truck/4runner SR5 gauge cluster with tach. Fits 1984-86 4cyl only. In great shape, very

minor scuffing at bottom of cluster. 250,000 miles on odometer. Only needs correct oil pressure

sending unit to be plug and play. SOLD!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Toyota factory clock for 85-89 truck/4runner. Plug and play, in good shape, minor scuffs and one

big scratch that should be covered by the dash. SOLD!!!

Autometer Sport Comp Monster Tachometer. Great condition, mounting bracket included, currently

setup for 4cyl. $75obo

Autometer Sport Comp Monster tach W/Shift light. Great shape, with blue shift light lens and cover,

comes with mounting bracket, setup for 4cyl $125Obo

Bilstein Shocks for stock height 86-94 Toyota 4x4. Approx 40,000 miles on them, no leaks, shafts in

great condition. Bushings included. $150obo for all 4

Confer Shackles for 89-94 pickup and 95-05 Tacoma. About 1.5in lift. Do not fit pre 89 (found out

the hard way). $50obo

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
KC Daylighters. Used, one has rust on reflector, both work. Includes old set of covers. SOLD!!

[URL]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z207/N2frodn/Truck%20parts%20for%20sale/IMAG0758-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG

]

[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z207/N2frodn/Truck%20parts%20for%20sale/IMAG0760.jpg

Late 80s/Early 90s Toyota Bolt on "Prerunner" look parts.

Downey Roll bar, tabs for 4 lights and all hardware. Some rust: $60obo

Fabtech (I think) prerunner style spare tire carrier. $50

Bed supports $20

Smittybilt double tube bumper with receiver hitch. Missing a couple of end caps, needs paint $35

Smittybilt Prerunner style front bumper. Fits 86-89 P/U and 4runner Has light tabs and aluminum skidplate. Rare and kind of sought after $100obo

1st gen Toyota 4x4 79-83 Shortbed camper shell (Snugtop) Blue, structurally sound, has all glass. Needs screens and rear hatch release handle. Includes dirt and spiders for no extra charge. $50obo

89-96 Toyota 4runner spare tire carrier. Tailgate mount, hinges and release handle/cable included $40obo

Pile O parts is located in the Northern Part of San Diego. Cash only, would prefer not to ship but MIGHT be persuaded to ship smaller items.

·
Registered
71 Posts
another pm sent

need an address if your going to sell this stuff. I'm in salton city i can pick the stuff up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts