Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 931 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 PIECE JMR DIMPLE DIE SET

Giveaways are always good fun and help out people here on Pirate. Over the years I have done many here on Pirate. This is the first giveaway I have done under the new position at JMR Manufacturing. Many of you may know me from Blue Torch FabWorks, and know that I sold the company to Jason this past September. I am happy to report I am back in Dothan hanging out with my wife and kids more like I should have been doing a long time ago. I have been hard at work here in Dothan getting things done. I have been getting some new things set up for JMR and building a new website for the company. Be sure to check it out. www.jmrmfg.com If you feel like it be sure to leave a comment on the website.

As many of you know I have a long history in the fabrication industry. I am not just some guy selling tools. I know how to use the tools and will be able to answer your questions. I feel like this may be a huge benefit for some who may be unsure on their selection of tools. Jim and I will be working very hard in the coming months to add many more tools to the line up outside of the JMR brand. New items soon to be listed on the website will be product from Dake Corp, and Lincoln Welders. A huge benefit to the business owners here on Pirate4x4 and even the home fabricators is JMR offers financing on all tools. So if you need a tube bender, or a complete package we can assist in getting the tools to you in an affordable way.

OK... I will end the sales pitch with this... Go buy some JMR tools. :grinpimp:

Now for the giveaway details. JMR Manufacturing is offering up a 7 piece JMR Dimple Die Set made from hardened tool steel to one lucky Pirate4x4 winner. The winner will be picked in roughly 30 days or sooner if the thread dies down with now action. To enter the giveaway is very simple. Just post up that you are in for a quality fabrication tool from JMR. You do not have to put anything in your sig, you do not have to answer questions, and you do not need to know how to use the dimple dies because I can help with that if you need guidance. Because this giveaway is on Pirate4x4 and you should support the machine that makes it possible for us to post giveaways you MUST have a red or yellow star in order to enter the giveaway.

The giveaway is not going to stop with the 7 Piece JMR Dimple Die Set I am also going to pick three other winners to receive a free JMR t-shirt and a 20 dollars gift certificate. So in all there will be 4 total winners picked from this giveaway.

So what are you waiting on... Post up and get in on a chance to win a high quality set of hardened tool steel dimple dies.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Count me in! Thanks for the chance!!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
awesome...dimple dies to go with our jmr air/hydro bender...you guys are the best, best quality, and best customer service!!

Dane

1 - 20 of 931 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.