Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
I support the BRC as well as totally believing in the quality of products and the excellent customer service of Ron Davis. AWESOME for them to step up and support the BRC and I'm simply sending my thanks, I am not entering the giveaway. Also, thanks to Jesse for pushing the promotion in this great manner!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I support the BlueRibbon Coalition, and I am a Lifetime member.

·
Registered
415 Posts
just joined so i now support the BlueRibbon Coalition. good on you for helping raise money

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
I'm a lifetime member of BRC and best money I ever spent. The newsletter and Action alerts are awesome. Sign up at BRC website to get on their action alerts so you can send out support letters when needed!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm a member of Blue Ribbon Coalition, and have been for several years.

Since this is to help BRC I will Donate $20 if I don't win, and $50 if I do.
Thanks, that's awesome. Good luck.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I just signed up as a member. Not because I wanted to enter (I really do not need the radiator), but because you have successfully reminded me that it is important to support grassroot organizations like the BRC. And well hell, I spend a fair amount of money on my sport, and it just makes sense to also back those that support our sport (say that 10 times real fast)

I can now proudly say "I support the BlueRibbon Coalition"

·
Registered
670 Posts
In thanks for the chance,

I support the BlueRibbon Coalition (for a couple years now)

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
I support the BlueRibbon Coalition and have been a member for quite a few years and thanks for the chance!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts