Pirate 4x4 banner

GIVEAWAY: Ron Davis radiator - raising money for the BlueRibbon Coalition

12K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  JESSE_at_TLT 
#1 ·
Got a really nice aluminum radiator from Ron Davis Racing Products a few years ago that I was planning on installing in my Tacoma, but would have had to cut up the radiator core support and grill in order to make it fit, so just installed a shorter stock replacement radiator instead. But this was a promotional deal, so I called Ron Davis and offered to return it. Think they appreciated the offer, but they told me I could keep it. It's such a nice radiator that I was tempted to hold onto it for some future project, but instead of hoarding parts, I suggested that we try to raise some money for the BlueRibbon Coalition by doing a giveaway on Pirate that encourages people to join and/or donate to help support the BRC. So through the generosity of Ron Davis Racing Products, I'm able to offer-up the following:

contest prize

One brand new Ron Davis Racing Products aluminum radiator
  • offroad model, 28" wide x 18 5/8" tall x 3" thick core (7.5" thick with fans)
  • ford style w/ 1.5" diameter inlet & outlet
  • integral radiator shroud / mount for twin 16" spal electric fans (4720 CFM combined)

contest rules

• must be a red-star pirate member (forum rules)
  • must be a BlueRibbon Coalition member to enter, if you're not a BRC member please consider joining
  • if you're already a BRC member, please consider donating (not a contest requirement)
  • reply to this thread to enter, limit one entry per person
  • include the phrase 'I support the BlueRibbon Coalition' in your reply
  • please indicate whether you were already a member, or joined to enter this contest
  • contest ends May 12th @12am PST
  • winner will be chosen at random
  • winner also agrees to pay for shipping!

See less See more
#28 ·
I'm a lifetime member of BRC and best money I ever spent. The newsletter and Action alerts are awesome. Sign up at BRC website to get on their action alerts so you can send out support letters when needed!

#33 ·
I just signed up as a member. Not because I wanted to enter (I really do not need the radiator), but because you have successfully reminded me that it is important to support grassroot organizations like the BRC. And well hell, I spend a fair amount of money on my sport, and it just makes sense to also back those that support our sport (say that 10 times real fast)

I can now proudly say "I support the BlueRibbon Coalition"

#41 ·
I support Blue Ribbon and have been a member for a long time.

#55 ·
Yeah, I was hoping this giveaway would raise a LOT more money for the BRC, and it's especially sad when you look at how many of those 50 posts were made by me...
congrats to brewchief.

As promised.
Thanks, that's awesome!
Sweet, this will be an almost perfect fit for my bronco:smokin:
Let me know the shipping costs and I will cover them and I will also get a donation out to BRC(might have to wait till next week as I only had 23 hours for my last check but I will make one)
Glad to hear you'll be able to use it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.