Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
boy does a front locker make a difference...got a detriot in the rear and had a truetrac in the front...sure i could wheel anything...and follow anyone...but now i got an arb up front...big, big difference!! way more traction...now i can take those lines I only thought about!

Glad bought a selectable locker, almost bought a full detriot for the front... boy, when this thing is locked, its hard to steer, especially when aired down, almost makes me want an assist ram

and im only running 36 for now...38 on the way!!

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
You made a great chioce :)

a L/S is nice, but can't substitute for a true locker... and a selectable one like an ARB is suh-weet ;)

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I'm thinking an ARB, for the front at least, is in my near future. I can live with the spool in the rear, but don't exactly like the slop of the Detroit I've got in there now. Plus my boss said I could keep half my overtime I'm working. :D

The hydro assist is definately worth it. Let's you have fun wheeling and not so much work

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I have said for years that ARB's are the BEST thing to make a Toyota front end last. I also found that quite often I didn't even have to use it on the trail, and just flipped it on when I did need it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts