Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..im new to this site....but here it goes...i was wonderin how glass packs would soung on a 97 Z71 with a 5.7 liter in it...i want to run it all the way out the back with 3 inch tips. and how much it would cost

·
Registered
650 Posts
i bet it would sound like a vortec 350 with glaspacks and a 3 inch exhaust. this goes in general or the newbie section.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
You came on here to ask that? I'm sure you didn't read anything before you posted that stupid assed question, or you would have known not to ask it.

Where is the tech on that, and how is it even remotely related to 4wheeling?

get a clue, or get lost.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i bet it would sound like shit like all glasspacks

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yep it'll sound like you only had your left over lunch money that mommy gave you to buy ur mufflers with...

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Glasspacks are a poor mans way of having a loud annoying exhaust.
They usually run about $20.00 a muffler and the shorter they are, the worse they sound. If you must get them, get some really long ones. Or better yet, by some Flowmasters.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Glasspacks are a poor mans way of having a loud annoying exhaust.
They usually run about $20.00 a muffler and the shorter they are, the worse they sound. If you must get them, get some really long ones. Or better yet, by some Flowmasters.
Go on ebay you can get some flowmaster 40's for like $30 a piece.

·
Registered
751 Posts
fuck all ya'll glasspack haters. :flipoff2:

Glass packs were around longer then most of you. They were the first performance muffler. If you cann't handle real exhuast sounds go buy your pussy whipped flowmasters. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,961 Posts
I'll take a nice straight through muffler(glass pack) over any run of the mill, every one and their brother has them, don't flow for shit muffler(flowmaster)

·
Registered
413 Posts
my camaro sounds amazing with 1 7/8" LT's, x pipe, 12" bullets thru 3" duals dumped

rest assured a vortec 350 will sound nothing like this but straight through mufflers dont always sound like shit

1 - 20 of 50 Posts