Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys ready? Can't wait!!! Looks like another big field.

I did a speed trip from Phoenix to Anaheim today to pick up an axle that Tbars4 nabbed from Dynatrac for me (thanks Tbars4!!!). Andrew and the 4493 and me in the 4511 will be there. Let's do this!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Shouldn't you be busy busting ass on your jeep Alan? 5 days is gonna run out quickly.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ass busted for today. Drove from Phoenix to Anaheim and back to Phoenix. Axle is in house. We'll be ready. Don't you worry. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
830 Posts
...Glad to be of help..:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
I wish I had known! I Just did Anaheim to PHX and back. I would happily have swung by the LetzRoll shop ;)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Just down to the little nick nacks like building new mounts for the radiator and battery, re-installing the rear axle, re-installing the seats, a little wiring... Supposed to load the trailer after work tomorrow. HA! :flipoff2:

Oh well, we'll be ready!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
We will be there Thursday. Looking foreword to having an adult beverage with all. Good luck.

·
Registered
830 Posts
..This just in for those who haven't heard yet..This is from Geralds post on FB..

Gerald Lee - Small heart attack. Just got out of surgery. A stent was put in a 99% blocked artery....

....Caught in time. Only minor heart damage.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bummer with Gerald but I am so grateful and thankful it's been caught in time and the stent was effective. Thoughts and prayers his way.

·
Registered
830 Posts
..Be warned...I just got my credentials for Glen Helen...

..Someone with a long lens will be capturing your most awkward behind the scenes moments....and of course, your race action too..:D

..and a FB Gerald update..

Gerald Lee

I wanted to thank everyone for notes and prayers. I'm in really good hands at Hoag Irvine. It is amazing that they can do an operation thru that small hole in my wrist. The angiogram reveal arterial blockage that needed a stent. I'm feeling much better now after a forced day in bed.

Now I'm on a mission to make heart stronger and healthier. Lots of hard work ahead!

EDIT: "I'll be there! Just in the stands. As I won't be able to help the team."

1 - 20 of 40 Posts