Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shooting Glocks for a few years now and have decided this winter it's finally time to do one up right. I currently have a 17 gen 4 with adjustable sights and a 17C gen 3 with rear sight mount and delta point.

I am trying to decided if I should just keep going with the 17C and mill the slide for red dot, suppressor sights, flared mag well, trigger, etc. Or grab a new gun and start fresh. I was looking at a glock 19 since I can get one for a decent price already with suppressor sights and threaded barrel (no suppressors up here but I can run a compensator and I don't really need the longer slide for better sight radius since I'll be running a dot).

Alternatively I can grab an MOS 17 or 34 but where's the fun in that? I'm also considering holding out for a Sig P320 RX but not sure if I want to go away from what I know works for me.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Heads up: There's no need to hold out for a 320 RX. Cabelas has delivered quite a few of them. Check the SIG forum on Brian Enos.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Oh. ON doesn't mean Outer Nebraska. Right. I missed the location.

And that's not always true. Unless you work for CZ the Shadow2 is unobtanium in the states. A bunch of guys up there and in Australia have them, however.

And absolutely no one else. :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts