Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i KNOW that this has been posted before but i just cant find the right keywords to find it! as the title says i need to convert my 10bolt to 8 lug... all i need is what year and make of truck i need to pull the hubs from. sorry for the stupid question! thanks:D

WM

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Any GM 8 lug from 73-up. Take everything from the knuckle out. If you need flattops, must be from 73-76-ish Dana 44 only. 10 bolts never came with flattops.

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
now i KNOW that this has been posted before but i just cant find the right keywords to find it! as the title says i need to convert my 10bolt to 8 lug... all i need is what year and make of truck i need to pull the hubs from. sorry for the stupid question! thanks:D

WM
Maybe it is because the search doesn't work..... :lmao:..... :laughing:

Either that or needing a red start to use it.....

·
Registered
13,248 Posts

yeah, keep laughing. Search has worked for some time now, no star needed. :flipoff2:

I was going to add: look for 3/4t Subs and pickups, they're lousy with 8lug 10bolts. :D

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
You just need the caliper bracket and hub/rotor assembly, most likely. The spindles *should* be the same...depending on year. Don't ask me for the year split because it's long gone from my memory.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

haha... yea search does work... even if it didnt i could just use google and search pirate only to... but ok.:shaking: i do agree i need a red star though:flipoff2:

thanks for the help. i found a d44 and i took the knuckles and everything for flat tops.:flipoff2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts