Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someone point me in the direction of getting 6 lug replacement axles for an 8 lug 14-bolt 10 and a half and disc brake conversion

·
blatant asshole
12,361 Posts
The fuck you did.

What you read was swaping the wheel hubs and brakes. Axle shafts stay the same.

Theres a few vendors that make and sell 6lug hubs.

You may have read but you didnt understand.

·
Registered
1979 F150 351w np435 on 37s. 1995 YJ 4Banger with 5speed on 31s. 2000 XJ 4.0 auto on 31s.
361 Posts
Then go to whatever thread you were reading, and get info from that. Newb is right.

·
Registered
1989 Jeep Cherokee
2,131 Posts
Do your homework there brother I read about him on this site
You have TWO posts and have been here FOUR HOURS and you already know more than members who have been here decades. You’ll go far. As suggested go to that thread and ask those guys where they got 6 lug axle shafts for their 8 lug axle.

·
blatant asshole
12,361 Posts
You have TWO posts and have been here FOUR HOURS and you already know more than members who have been here decades. You’ll go far. As suggested go to that thread and ask those guys where they got 6 lug axle shafts for their 8 lug axle.
For their 8 lug full float axle.....

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
OP be more clear....hubs hubs hubs not axle shafts.

Do your homework there brother I read about him on this site
and who the hell is "him"....flash backs to the Cannonball w/Dom DeLuise playing the part?

Oh and the question re: disk brake conversion....lugnut4x4 and ruffstuffspecialties come to mind. I've used RS products many times.

·
Registered
1979 F150 351w np435 on 37s. 1995 YJ 4Banger with 5speed on 31s. 2000 XJ 4.0 auto on 31s.
361 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
^^^ that is well known as there were 6 and 8 lug SF from GM. He has the 10.5" FF...supposedly (not the 9.5" SF). He needs 6 lug hubs, which are also available....the axle shafts should NOT be part of this conversation.
Also, how do you know what bolt circle he needs, it was never mentioned, maybe he needs 6lug Rockwell pattern. 😁

1 - 20 of 26 Posts