Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a GM style 2.5 ton front axle. the front not the top loader style. closer to mass the better, thanks jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt agin, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btt, jason

·
Registered
493 Posts
GM 2.5 ton

There is a guy over here in oregon that has a pair that he wants 500 bucks for if your interested.

Don't know what shipping would cost, but I can get his number if your interested. He also said he would trade for a good set of half ton chevy axles.

Let me know...

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a guy over here in oregon that has a pair that he wants 500 bucks for if your interested.

Don't know what shipping would cost, but I can get his number if your interested. He also said he would trade for a good set of half ton chevy axles.

Let me know...
thanks i will keep it in mind, but with they way shipping is now it would probally cost the same as the axle to get it here. agin thank's jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
get back up there, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know a guy who knows a guy who lives 15 min from mass border,he's gonna give me a call if it's still available.whats it worth?
i hate to throw out prices. does he need anything for trades. if needed i can PM you my number. let me know how you want to play it, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PMed you back and a free bump for me, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are you talking the napco 2 1/2 ton axles. I have two of these with lockouts also 1 transfer case.
i think those are the ones, but i think shipping would kill the deal. thanks anyways, jason.

·
Registered
152 Posts
There are some in my town which is probably about 6hrs from you. My friend told me the guy is looking to get $800 for them but I would have to double check as I have not seen them. They have roll-arounds on them also. Assuming you spend about $200 in gas to come get them, that's not too bad - much cheaper than shipping.

EDIT. This is for a front and rear.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are some in my town which is probably about 6hrs from you. My friend told me the guy is looking to get $800 for them but I would have to double check as I have not seen them. They have roll-arounds on them also. Assuming you spend about $200 in gas to come get them, that's not too bad - much cheaper than shipping.

EDIT. This is for a front and rear.
can you look into them and get me some info, i wouldn't need a rear just a front. can you get a round about price 800.00 a little more than i wanted to spend, thanks jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump, jason.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
up, jason.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts