Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how much a GM 350 crate motor 4 bolt main runs from GM Goodwrench? It will be for a TBI setup.
I have taken 2 blocks to the machine shop and both are cracked. I am getting tired of it and looking for a quick answer. I am going to call in the morning.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ive been quoted as low as a $1000 for a target 350. All the performance parts perform better(duh) but cost a bit more.

Charlo

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Start around $1400. Depending on what you are looking for in HP they can cost more.
A couple of years ago I bought a crate for $1200 on sale. Look around from dealer to dealer, they run specials sometimes, and normally have the engines in stock. Make sure you check GMC as well as the Chevy dealers.:skull:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
My buddy is parts manager of big shop in clver city that moves 30+ cars a day. He gives me 47% off list on some crysler stuff, who knows what his actual cost is. I havent checked his GM discounts yet. Just make sure you dont pay list. If you just walk in and say your from some made up shop they will often give you 20-25% off list.

Charlo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts