Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it was off a 2005. Its aluminum and about 8" long. Dont know what its worth because I didnt research it yet. I have no use for it as I switched to a dodge.

$100 or any offer :)

Neenah WI

Text 920-2zero3-sixsex00

Attachments

·
blatant asshole
11,750 Posts
Absolutely not.

If you get $100 im sure as shit posting mine again.

You can get new ones for a little more than $100

And i saw iron ones for as low as $130.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm quoting what I told you through email.

"No threads, all holes are for studs or bolts. No cracks. I simply swapped to a dodge tailhousing and dont need it anymore. It is aluminum but painted black"

I may have not been 100% clear, but I did say no threads. I did not in any way try to mislead you. I sent pictures which showed the holes.

I basically sold you a $100 part for $30 plus $20 shipping and now you want $20 back because some through holes now require longer bolts and two nuts in an easy to access location.

Ship it back to me and I'll refund your money.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You PM'd me an email to send pictures to. I then sent pictures and information and we emailed back and forth probably 10 times. You sent me money. I sent the tail housing. I don't know how you can say you never received an email from me. If there was a middle guy I was emailing and it wasn't you, that's not my fault.

Maybe I didn't mention it in the first post because I didn't remember or didn't think it was an issue. Consider it an upgrade now you can use larger bolts :)

Good luck finding another one for $50. I have a hard time believing you are going to toss this in the garbage if you have a need for one when 2 nuts will solve your issue. The 2 transmission mount holes do NOT need to be threaded.

Yes, I was going to toss it in the recycling. It worked perfect the few years I had it in my rig, then I switched to a dodge tail housing to shorten my transmission when I switched to the atlas. It's all in my build thread. I'm not lying. The $30 I made off of it was hardly worth the time I spent selling it, packaging it, and shipping. I would refund your money if I didn't think you were being a tool about it.

You have the option to ship it back or keep it. It's up to you.

Attachments containing proof of email info/phone numbers deleted per ParadiseAutoElectric request

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The fact that you are asking for $20 back and not a full refund tells me you're still going to use it. I am sorry you are disappointed that this wasn't the steal you thought it was, but not sorry enough to send you money :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts