Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Vendor
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've developed a new line of GM LS accessory brackets for common truck and F-body Camaro engines. These brackets relocate the power steering pump up higher for engine conversions and custom buggy builds when you need clearance for upper links, steering or other interference.

• 4400 for the newer CBR pump, works on truck and Camaro belt spacing
  • 4401 for the stock truck P-pump, works on truck only spacing
  • Moves power steering up up approx 4.2"
  • Moves alternator up slightly from the stock truck location
  • Includes all necessary brackets, spacers and hardware
  • You will need to supply your own idler
  • Brackets are manufactured from 1/4" thick laser cut mild steel and zinc plated
  • P-pump works with stock resi or remote resi
  • Izdfg
Price is $149.95 plus shipping

PM or email [email protected] to order

Package deal with pump brackets and PSC pumps.. email or PM for pricing

P-pump shown below, first pic is bare steel, these parts will all be yellow zinc plated

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Awesome! I will be ordering.

Will these work with the LS1/LS6 intake without it being turned around? I cant quite tell from the pictures.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts

Will these work with the LS1/LS6 intake without it being turned around? I cant quite tell from the pictures.
Looking at the pics that Drew posted, I would say that the belt position across the top of the water pump should be low enough to clear an LS1/LS6 intake.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have been watching for you to post this.

Drew, do you recommend the p-pump or the CBR pump? PSC has told me CBR pump all the way, but I do not see many running it yet and it is hard to beat the old P-pump.

Full hydro, DE ram, etc.

I will be ordering for sure!

·
Vendor
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been watching for you to post this.

Drew, do you recommend the p-pump or the CBR pump? PSC has told me CBR pump all the way, but I do not see many running it yet and it is hard to beat the old P-pump.

Full hydro, DE ram, etc.

I will be ordering for sure!
Hard to say, PSC says CBR is better, I think it is better for more of a high speed and racing app, a trail rig would be fine with a P-pump

P-pumps are almost half the price of the CBR

Also depends on what crank pulley, water pump and tensioner you have, If you have the Camaro you can only run the CBP, truck either one

·
Vendor
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

This is an LS7 intake model I had and put on my truck engine model. Looks like every thing clears

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the orders guys! Been moving a few of these. Let me know if you have a need for a bracket I do not currently make, I have a few requests and am working on dual P-pump bracket and possibly a CBR + P-pump

Here's an updated pic from Norby's build

Attachments

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Got to see one first hand. ITS SWEET!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts