Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just bought this for Cookie, Guido and Hammer. She can embroider anything you want on it. Shipping time was fast and the prices were awesome. If Cookie gets loose, someone will know where to return her to. She will also have a tag with our info on it. just to be safe.

This is where I purchased this. I am not affiliated with her. I don't get anything in return, I just want to see safe pups on the lakebed! She has other listing for single collars if you don't need 3. :D :roxy:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/112498578
These would actually be a good idea for some of the wandering drunks ! I can't count how many times people wandered into our camp trying to find their way home !

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Administrator
63,762 Posts
These would actually be a good idea for some of the wandering drunks ! I can't count how many times people wandered into our camp trying to find their way home !
I was also going to suggest them for small children :laughing: :roxy:

·
Vendor
990 Posts
im flying in for pit support. trying to figure out what to bring what tools.

im a full time mechanic- so more than likely i have it..... so whatever you can think of, i would appreciate it and i can pack it in a pelican for the plane flight.
i was thinking along this line:
1/2" 18v cordless snapon
3/8" 14.4v cordless snapon
1/4" snapon driver
flashlights
batteries and chargers for those (shit- where to get 120v? lol)
a row of impact sockets and impact swivels (im metric, im assuming thats going to be ok?)
a row of wrenches and gear wrenches
test light? DVOM?
screwdrivers and other driving tools?
torx?
star bits?
:confused:
Your team should have most of the stuff you will need but I still like to have a bag with some of my own simple stuff just so I don't have to dig through someone else's box to find a screwdriver.
5/16 nutdriver
Multibit screwdriver
dykes and maybe flushcuts too
crescent wrench
pliers
Multimeter

Not a ton of stuff but you get the picture and can figure out your own list.

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
THANKS Roxxxx !!

ordered one for my protector, 'Jay' ! (my X-mas pound puppy)

see ya at KOH !!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anybody care to make a new friend? I would love to go see King of the Hammers for my first time! I could fly in to LAX from Houston, or hitch a ride and split gas, but the drive just seems too far 21+ hours to go it alone. I need some options! I need to see this race! KOH or BUST!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Anybody care to make a new friend? I would love to go see King of the Hammers for my first time! I could fly in to LAX from Houston, or hitch a ride and split gas, but the drive just seems too far 21+ hours to go it alone. I need some options! I need to see this race! KOH or BUST!
Fly to Ontario...it is closer. When are you going? I fly through Houston on the 1st and 10th.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was looking at flying from Houston the 1st through the 10th, but I am open to suggestions. I also just saw the page about flights/carpool will check that out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking at flying from Houston the 1st through the 10th, but I am open to suggestions. I also just saw the page about flights/carpool will check that out.
I will driving from San Antonio, if you maybe wanted to meet me and ride. Just not sure when im leaving yet, work is busy right now.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Post a pic of what you will be wheeling. Also how extreme of trails are you wanting to run?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Basically its a buggy on 42s. Mid to almost wild trails. I just want to see whats there. Im not much of a computer guy so posting a pic might take awhile

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
going to koh by myself would anybody mind a stranger tagging along with a group to wheel for safety reasons
Basically its a buggy on 42s. Mid to almost wild trails. I just want to see whats there. Im not much of a computer guy so posting a pic might take awhile

When will you be down there? Bunch of people gonna be down there early in the week to wheel with. :smokin:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Did you not see my initial question? Do you not want a reliable ride? Pretty sure I am going to KOH on the same dates and same airports!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chp

I believe the CHP commander is trying to scare you, There is no way there will be 30 extra CHP during that time. I could see them staffing the bird, and probably a few to supplement their patrol staffing levels. However he was probably correct with the enforcement.

PS, I speak as a retired law enforcement supervisor. So please be careful, watch those changing speed limits on OLD WOMEN SPRINGS ROAD. And if you are stopped be careful where you pull over, you could end up needing a tow truck to get you out of the soft shoulder.

101 - 120 of 501 Posts