Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Potable water for RV

I am a first timer and flying out. Rented an RV and a JK. I plan on doing my shopping at the local store that was mentioned in another thread. Any idea where I can top off the water tank in the RV? I am flying into Ontario and gettting the RV from Upland.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
I am a first timer and flying out. Rented an RV and a JK. I plan on doing my shopping at the local store that was mentioned in another thread. Any idea where I can top off the water tank in the RV? I am flying into Ontario and gettting the RV from Upland.
The answer is in the first post.
Water, propane, dump services http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/competitions-events/1038921-koh-rvers-place-fill-your-tanks.html
Services http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/competitions-events/1036165-services-available-hammer-town.html

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
words NOT to use at KOH--- and why------

during winter, enough folks think, 'wish it would warm up' and summer happens !!!!!
during summer, enough folks think, 'wish it would cool off', and winter happens !!!!!!

ok, by the same token---- "Wi--" is something we DON't NEED, SO THAT WORD IS not SPOKEN !! as well as "Ra--"
keep the positive thoughts and we will be fine !!!!

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
as well as "Ra--"
keep the positive thoughts and we will be fine !!!!
I wouldn't mind just a little of this thursday or thursday night to keep the dust down. Last year was less than Ideal on raceday.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
inbound with some stuff :smokin:
:eek::eek: That's all???? I will be bringing way Too much extra stuff with me but i will also be wheeling with my Hoser buddys and A couple of my Wa. Friends after KOH so I hope I'm well preped!!! Ya never know we might be hitting Moab/Az./Logandale/Ect after KOH if i don't break my junk at the Hammerz!!!!:evil:

·
Moderhater
23,443 Posts
sucks i know...... maxxed this pelican out @ deltas "bend over and fawking take it" 175 dollar heavy weight limit of 100 lbs.

im gonna look like a douche wearing heavy boots, 4 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 8 socks, 6 pairs of skivvies and a jacket trying to cut weight out of my bag :laughing: :homer: :shaking:

this will be one of those "how much shit can i take on the plane with me" experiments.

i say if the fawking 747 can hold a fawking space shuttle, these weight limits and baggage fees are bullshit!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Does anyone know if I drive my friends truck (Arizona street legal and registered in his name) and I have a New York license will I still be able to get an ohv sticker for it? Or do I even need a sticker? Does he have to get it since its his vehicle or could I take care of this at the info booth.

Also I was wondering if anyone has a link to a printable map of the race course that a newb can use to get around. Maybe they'll have that at the info booth? Any input is greatly appreciated as these are the last two grey areas in my trip plan!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Does anyone know if I drive my friends truck (Arizona street legal and registered in his name) and I have a New York license will I still be able to get an ohv sticker for it? Or do I even need a sticker? Does he have to get it since its his vehicle or could I take care of this at the info booth.

Also I was wondering if anyone has a link to a printable map of the race course that a newb can use to get around. Maybe they'll have that at the info booth? Any input is greatly appreciated as these are the last two grey areas in my trip plan!
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/15607186-post231.html

Cross poster.:flipoff2:

·
Vendor
3,519 Posts
Is any vendor going to be selling prefilters out on the lakebed? Unfortunately I will be hoodless in my WJ this year, and I would really like to do a little extra to protect my engine with how much dust it will be seeing.

Heading down tomorrow night, arriving monday around sunrise, can't wait!

161 - 180 of 501 Posts