Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw an ad in pertersons for these things. they are garunteed against breakage but i was wondering if any of u guys have heard anything about them or if u run them what you think of them. thanks a lot!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I saw an ad for them from Tom Woods...says he'll guarantee them AND your driveline if they break...look like a stock joint ot me...I dont know if they are his (thats how the ad made it sound) or some other brand...

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a buddy of mine is thinking of trying em simply because he garuntees they wont break, if they do he'll replace it and if it damages your shaft he will replace it. anyone else know anything about these??

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
haven't seen the ad but from the sound of it these are driveline joints, not axle? if so I want to hear Jessee's opinion...

·
Registered
280 Posts
I bet they are really expensive so HE can afford to rebuild your driveline. So think about cost before you buy!

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
hmm- lets check this out- If you use 1 ton stuff its likely you would ever break much surely not a u joint - as far as yokes and such well its a driveline go big! Jess

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havnnt personally seen the add but he thinks they are driveline joints, not axel joints. plus he says he'll replace the driveshaft so i assume its for the shafts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts