Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
moto261 said:
well lets here it!
Here are the unofficials scores from Offraod.com. Keith followed our big Scout the first day and we follwed him the second. All in all I think they did pretty well, I think they broke a hub. I would have more details, but we were dealing with our own damage. I know that Keith has been runnin gup there for three years, the same as us and he and his spotter are always a joy to talk to and compete with. See you next year guys!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Had a blast as always, and was great to see everyone again!! The sammy worked great this year (funny how keeping it on all 4's helps!), didn't break anything (it was the other sammy who broke a hub) other than a lost shock bolt and a few tweaked heims. Finished up 1st place out of the trophy guys (8 of them) and 3rd place overall (out of 12). I'll post some pics as soon as I can. Dan Johnson managed to tie for 4th place in the legends class in a rig he built in 2 weeks!!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Someone mentioned to me that Brent was wheeling a "new" buggy? Is that true or was he in the Crustacean?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Hey, CONGRATS!!!!! So is that Moto in front of you? I have no idea what his last name is.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Congratulations Keith, that is awesome!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
NC Zuk said:
Hey, CONGRATS!!!!! So is that Moto in front of you? I have no idea what his last name is.
No, Moto is Dan Johnson, he competed in the Legends Class this year, finished tied for 4th.

Brent was there in his new buggy, not the crustacean. It is different, pretty cool looking, I unfortunately did not get to see him run any, but heard he had a pretty nasty roll on one course.

Here are some pics. This one is the hill that I rolled on last year while climbing up the left side. They changed the gates a little, no roll this year :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Islandzuki said:
your too slow :p
already created a thread :flipoff2:
sorry for the hijack :evil:
Well some of us actully have to work :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts