Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great time for eveyone that attends! I have been there the last 2 years and this year should be the biggest and best yet!!! We have been getting zooks from everywhere!!! So if you west and mid west boys want to come out and see how us east coast guys "GET IT" come on out! I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Check out the sight!!!

http://www.gonzookin.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
i will be there.? do i have to sign up for the event online or can i do it when i get there?
what trails are going to be offered?
Paragon kicks ass,ive only been there once but i plan on going every weekend once the weather gets better. our group ran rattler,rattlers tail,chicken run,drumstick,sluice,Q-trail,and M-trail
heres my zuk

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's a pretty wimpy lookin' Zuk there SuperSammymd! :flipoff2:

I'm jus' kiddin'. Hey, I'm getting the "RedZuk" back on the road. D'you wanna hit some trials in the next few weeks? I'd like to see the "quarry" that you and your dad are always referring to...

I don't know if you heard or not but Yellowgates got shut down! I rode shotgun with someone and the cops gave all the drivers $500.00 trespasssing fines! Thank God I was ridin' and not drivin'.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can sign up there but if you let the guy know you are comming it will help them with # of people to expect. As for the trails what ever your heart desires! I am pretty sure there is only going to be guids for stockers and the hard core guys other than that the other trails will be open to 3 or more rigs in a group. I will be there with my zuk and be on the hard core trails taking groups out.

I have alot of wrencing and welding to do befor then btu still going to try to have mine in the park next month!!! Let me know if you guys want to meet up.....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wish I could join you guys... but that is some 19+ hrs away from me.... about 2hrs further than Moab.... wish I could make Moab this year. Be safe, have fun and post pics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
All the trails are going to be offered. We are going to have quite the Group this year. You can register the day of the event, but I can't garranty you a spot in the TZC. We are limiting that group to 10 people.

This event keeps growing every year and Paragon just keeps getting better. Anyone who can make it, will have a great time climbin the best rocks in the east.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Where is every one staying ? The regular camping spot?

Hmmmmm I "was" gonna go the previous weekend for some event, but this sounds better.....

EDIT: never mind i got over ruled...... damn jeep owners like ass holes i guess everyone got one need to hang with the local crew..
-yag

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zukipuke said:

Hmmmmm I "was" gonna go the previous weekend for some event, but this sounds better.....

EDIT: never mind i got over ruled...... damn jeep owners like ass holes i guess everyone got one need to hang with the local crew..
-yag

Yeah we will be at Red Ridge. So what now your not going?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
FLEXYSAMMY said:

Yeah we will be at Red Ridge. So what now your not going?
I can't enter the "Top Zuk" comp, So I'm not coming:flipoff:

bunch of winnie bastids afraid some real power :D

;)

actually I have another event that weekend, and they need the Shaggon Wagon for the Bus Pull:p

·
Registered
85 Posts
capn

that sucks that your trails got shut down.
theres plenty of places to wheel up here you just got to know where to go.
right now my rig is down but i should have her back up by saturday morning(thought it had a blown headgasket).we were planing on hitting up Trails Rd on sunday and then going to the delta quarrys afterwards since there so close.Delta has some big rocks but its not exactly legal to go there but ive been there a bunch of times and never had any trouble. saturday were going to Ceder Lane to do Carcass Run. if you want to go just let me know on here or stop by

·
Registered
16 Posts
zukipuke said:

-yag
C'mon you can go with the local crew anytime... GON ZOOKIN only happens once a year.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mudlite said:

I can't enter the "Top Zuk" comp, So I'm not coming:flipoff:

bunch of winnie bastids afraid some real power :D

;)

actually I have another event that weekend, and they need the Shaggon Wagon for the Bus Pull:p

Yeah I like that rule it keeps out those DAM Canadains!!!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
FLEXYSAMMY said:

Yeah I like that rule it keeps out those DAM Canadains!!!

:flipoff2:
I put out the Challenge that who ever wins, has to come to SuziCan and go up against the C A N A D I A N S
I'll pay his enterance fee and feed him. Free beer too :flipoff2:

Just Bring It !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mudlite said:

I put out the Challenge that who ever wins, has to come to SuziCan and go up against the C A N A D I A N S
I'll pay his enterance fee and feed him. Free beer too :flipoff2:

Just Bring It !!!!!!!!!!!

You think you can come and pick him up too?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Hahahahahahahahaha. Sure , but it will cost ya.
And I don't think you will like the gas milage on the Shaggon Wagon!!!!! :D

FLEXYSAMMY said:

You think you can come and pick him up too?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mudlite said:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Sure , but it will cost ya.
And I don't think you will like the gas milage on the Shaggon Wagon!!!!! :D

Good point! :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts