Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a rebuild kit, short shaft, and a new converter but haven't found a place to get all in one place or any place that seems to have good prices. Summits site lists some of the stuff so maybe I need to just call them or does anybody have a better source?
I need to get the tranny done so i can finish my custom doubler:D

Thanks

Dean

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
call TCI directly. The guys there were really knowledgable when I did mine. Knew exaclty what I needed and what the part numbers were. Timely also.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called th other day but you were gone till 2 but I didn't get the chance to call back. I am building a balljoint 60 and need to get the parts for that. Do you guy's deal with those??? I know 44 stuff is close but nees some work to get to clear is all. I'll do wat I cam to call you tomorrow and talk you. I saw Vova's stuff and dammm did it look good. You guys do some good work so I hope to work with you guys. Got Cryo??? Had to ask.:D

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
If you want OEM stuff, try http://www.lightruck.com (one "t"). I have had good luck dealing with them and good prices as well.

I had an item backordered (Spicer was out and wasn't starting another run for a while), I called to cancel it and they found a unit in one of their clients shops and had them send it to me. 3 months later, they got the part in from Spicer and they called to see if I wanted it before they added it to their stock. Great guys to deal with.

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
I know Hughes has a lot of glide stuff. I believe Summit now sells Hughes products so if you can get a part number they can probably get you a price. Also Dedenbear should have some of the stuff you need.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll see what TCI has to say and call Transtar here in town.
I called Hughes and they said to go with their Premium rebuild kit and that the 2500 stall would be the way to go.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is anyone running the deep pan or does that kill to much ground clearence?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Btt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts