Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give me a lead on some? i am in tucson and here at discount tire they are around $245 each out the door (tax,mount, balance). i see larry miller has them for $204 ea.
http://www.millerjeep.com/tires.htm

any better price i am missing?
thanks for the help

I NEED 37's :)

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
theres a thread in the toyota mini section ''cheap mtr's'' that is getting them for ~$155-160, with someones receipt copy from walmart..

·
Registered
183 Posts
Steve, in all seriousness do not put 37's on your 30. Those 37's grab like all hell. They practically reach out and grab the rocks. Do the words snap crackle and pop mean anything to you? Wheel smart, drive the good lines, and 35's will take you there. And you'll still break shit. Those 37's are going to tear that 30 apart. Hell I ripped a tube right out of the housing on my 30 and that was on 35's. You've seen me drive, I'm not exactly throttle happy. I try to do things smooth, and I "GET IT AWN" with a small "a".

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
utahjeepr said:
Steve, in all seriousness do not put 37's on your 30. Those 37's grab like all hell. They practically reach out and grab the rocks. Do the words snap crackle and pop mean anything to you? Wheel smart, drive the good lines, and 35's will take you there. And you'll still break shit. Those 37's are going to tear that 30 apart. Hell I ripped a tube right out of the housing on my 30 and that was on 35's. You've seen me drive, I'm not exactly throttle happy. I try to do things smooth, and I "GET IT AWN" with a small "a".

waaaaaaaaaa, but i really want em :)

i need more diff clearance in the rear- that hog of a diff needs it's ass up more. i know what you are saying and i know of a few running 37's on TJ 30's- no breakee yet on pretty hardcore stuff. i haven't even snapped an axle yet on 35's. my 35" MTR's grab just like the 37's would right? i run 8-9 PSI on 7" rims.

I WANT 37"s

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I printed that damn recipt out for sure. It looks like some of those Toy guys have alredy printed it out, taken it up there and gotten Wally World to match the price.

THANKS FOR THAT LINK!

:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
You can get them on ebay for 150 each, plus shipping though. Only 3 days and 3 sets left, of course I live near the dude so shipping is not a thought for me.;)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
37mtr

check the toyota truck and 4runner board. there is some interesting info on 37mtrs from walmart for CHEAP!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
sas87yj said:

waaaaaaaaaa, but i really want em :)

i need more diff clearance in the rear- that hog of a diff needs it's ass up more. i know what you are saying and i know of a few running 37's on TJ 30's- no breakee yet on pretty hardcore stuff. i haven't even snapped an axle yet on 35's. my 35" MTR's grab just like the 37's would right? i run 8-9 PSI on 7" rims.

I WANT 37"s

run the 37s, i run the 37's on my d30, do just fine, yeah you are going to run into the occasional snap, mainly long side, go chormo on the long side, you'll be fine. good hunting.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Check that, only one set left all of a sudden. $600 a set of 4

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Lincolnloc said:
hahaha 37's on a 30, hahahahaha... Did I say hahaha yet?? If not hehehe
BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........yup, it's cheaper and faster to put on big tires then to upgrade the axles tp handle them!!!!!!!!!!.Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:flipoff2: :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
SeaBass,

Dude.. That damn retard test is some funny shit man.. Especially on a damn modem connection!!!!!!!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
LUVMYTJ said:
SeaBass,

Dude.. That damn retard test is some funny shit man.. Especially on a damn modem connection!!!!!!!!:flipoff2:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts