Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Things come in Two's Jones Motorsports adds second Trophy Truck and Second Series to the 2010 Schedule
Posted on 01.12.10 by Lance

Filed under Press Releases, and Tagged With: geiser, jesse jones

Phoenix, Arizona (January 12, 2010) - Already on the schedule to race the full Best in the Desert series in the Geiser built Trick Truck #76, Jones Motorsports released exciting news today, starting 2010 off with a bang. Jones Motorsports purchased the 750hp Robby Gordon Chevy Silverado Trophy Truck from McMillin Racing. The sister truck to the 2006 Baja 1000 overall winning Trophy Truck, this V-drive mid engine truck will be a great addition to the Jones Motorsports Arsenal.

A late entry today into the SCORE Laughlin Desert Challenge, January 15-17, affirms Jones intentions to attempt a championship in the SCORE series and in the BITD series in 2010.

"I had a short break from Desert Racing while my new Trophy Truck was being built. I came back from that break with a whole new outlook on driving and our team did a great job at Vegas to Reno, Mesquite and Henderson." commented Jones. "I decided I would up the challenge with a two series schedule and attack the points championship for both series with a two truck plan. I'm very excited about this year in racing and what Jones Motorsports has in store for the desert in 2010."

Another new addition to Jones Motorsports in 2010, is young gun Bryce Menzies in the Best in the Desert Schedule. With an already impressive racing career at just 22 years old, Bryce brings skills from all aspects of off road racing to the team. Bryce drove the first part of the BITD Silver State 300 last September with Jones Motorsports. Bringing the truck to Jesse in the top 3, Jones Motorsports claimed victory as Jesse drove the truck into a 1st place finish. Jones and Menzies will race the BITD series together in the Geiser built Trick Truck.

Jones Motorsports would like to thank Geiser Brothers, BFGoodrich, Fox Racing Shox and Vision X. For more information about Jones Motorsports, visit our website at www.jones-motorsports.com.

SCORE Race Schedule

Jan 15-17 - Laughlin Desert Challenge
Mar 12-13 - San Felipe
June 4-5 - Baja 500
September 10-11 - Primm 300
November 18-20 - Baja 1000

BITD Race Schedule

February 5-7 - Parker 425
April 23-25 - Silver State 300
August 19-21 - Vegas to Reno
October 15-17 - Bluewater Desert Challenge
December 3-5 - Henderson