1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I want my 4 minutes back..........

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
Thanks for reminding why I haven't wheeled much in FL. Only some FS trails in Apalachicola. Much rather deal with the rocks and mud of Tellico then that soft sand.

Guess you wheel what you have.

What really surprised me is you actually have some hills.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so what ur showing us is that guys in florida don't know how to drive!

LOL I wish I was as cool as you... :lmao:

we were out having fun, thats all. I never said we were hard core. one day when I grow up big and strong, I can be just like you!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
439 Posts
so what ur showing us is that guys in florida don't know how to drive!
i garauntee anybody saying that is completely oblivious to the fact that we could give a rats ass what he thinks. than and hes never wheeled in florida sand.
:flipoff::usa:

i think your trucks are too short. and they need wider 33" boggers.
i think your mistaken :stirthepot:
I can't wait to be hard core enough to dance like an idiot playing an air guitar and flinging water around.
i cant wait till im old and senile and dont know how to lighten up and have a little fun.

:beer:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for reminding why I haven't wheeled much in FL. Only some FS trails in Apalachicola. Much rather deal with the rocks and mud of Tellico then that soft sand.

Guess you wheel what you have.

What really surprised me is you actually have some hills.
i gaurantee i know of about 10 or 15 hills that would make your asshole pucker up just looking at them. we have lots of lime rock down this way. granted its not moab but you gotta wheel somewhere!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Well at least I know who can take care of my lawn for me if I ever move to Florida. What is the phone number on the back of the cherokee? Its a little blurry. :smokin:

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
i gaurantee i know of about 10 or 15 hills that would make your asshole pucker up just looking at them. we have lots of lime rock down this way. granted its not moab but you gotta wheel somewhere!

I got plenty to make my ass pucker up here.

This was pegged and the front suspension unloading.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
dude i let my girlfriend drive up hills 45degrees :lmao: .... shit she drove up a 60deg hill called china like it wasnt shit. ive gone up a few 75 degree hills , now that will make you pucker. id like to see them try that one out at hard rock by the suspension bridge....

:eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts