Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I am trying to piece together the brackets to build my new Dana 44's from. I am not looking to just buy a kit with all of the brackets because I am relocating a few items when I do my lift. I have tried to google to find a drawing that shows the locations, heights and angles for the stock brackets. I have found everything but what I am looking for, to include crap from Alibaba that has nothing to with building a jeep.

I would appreciate if someone knows of or has drawings for the original mounts and brackets for TJ front and rear axles, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap, I dont have facebook. I have AutoCAD though.
Might look up the group "Offroad SCS CAD File Sharing" on FB. They have a bunch of files for download and could have an entire axle assembly that can get you what you want.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap... You quoted my post before I figured out the error with the title and edited it.

Maybe have a friend look them up for you
It's
"Offroad CNC CAD File Sharing"

I'd look for you but by the time I get home from work after a 14 hour day I won't be able to think straight. lol.
I am in no hurry, I just ran down a rabbit hole searching for cad files..there are pages of info on a lot of stuff, I am looking for either the D44 and/or the 30/35 drawings. UGH a lot of info for sure on the WWW.
Thanks, Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts