Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
What creeps me out is it knows where I was even in places that didnt have cell service.
Your GPS is still active even if your out of service. Most devices the GPS will actually still work even if it's not on any service anymore. You've got a tracking device in your pocket like it or not. Even the devices offline are likely still tracking you anytime they are powered up.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Your GPS is still active even if your out of service. Most devices the GPS will actually still work even if it's not on any service anymore. You've got a tracking device in your pocket like it or not. Even the devices offline are likely still tracking you anytime they are powered up.
Yes, it's well documented that Google stores GPS data even while on airplane mode. When you reconnect the data file is uploaded to the overseers.

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
The transition to ProtonMail will be smooth. Based in Switzerland, free, with no ads or tracking. :smokin:

ProtonMail is end-to-end encrypted. They use client-side encryption unlike gmail. The service can be accessed through a webmail client, the Tor network, or dedicated iOS and Android apps.

Fuck google.
So you don't really receive and send e-mails ? They go to someone's server, are java Krakatoa'd east of Java sorta, then they send receive your redone shit ? The recipient doesn't have Proton. WTF do they do with it ? Go link up to some Java sea offshore unknown to read what you sent them ?? Have you, do you use Proton e-mail ? Would really like to know about it. - thanks

This site calls it a scam. I wouldn't but it does seem to have some issues.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8755492

·
Premium Member
16,326 Posts
I do product tech support for a construction equipment manufacturer. Mostly towable air compressors (100-500 psi/100-1800 cfm) and boosters (1k-5k psi) some handheld tools (jackhammers, rock drills, saws, etc), once in a while generators and pumps. We have other guys better at gensets and pumps so those are more if I happen to be local than regular things for me. You got out of the self-employment thing too, didn't you? What'd you get into?
designing control systems for industrial refrigeration systems and gas compression systems. mostly oil and gas work.

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
So you don't really receive and send e-mails ? They go to someone's server, are java Krakatoa'd east of Java sorta, then they send receive your redone shit ? The recipient doesn't have Proton. WTF do they do with it ? Go link up to some Java sea offshore unknown to read what you sent them ?? Have you, do you use Proton e-mail ? Would really like to know about it. - thanks

This site calls it a scam. I wouldn't but it does seem to have some issues.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8755492

No, like I said I haven't made the transition yet. Thanks for the info, tho.

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
Here’s a story. One time about ohhhhh about 10 years ago, I was in a room with two close buddies. Brothers. I had an iPhone 3GS, first one. They both had blackberry storms. We had a conversation. I call my buddy two days later, and my ringtone for him was the conversation we had that night. Nothing too bad, but nothing we would ever keep on record. Shit gets tracked. I’m against it but not sure how one can get out of it in this day and age.

Only thing anyone can do i guess, is to stop using (every single) google product by default. Android phones, especially a few years old, have everything google can cram into it by default. Disable the apps you don't want to use, and deny permissions on the ones you do. I have a 3yo Samsung edge, I can't even remove the Facebook app, only disable it.

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
I saw the Snowdon video on YouTube. No other gov intel shit showed up later :confused:

Oh. And he specifically mentioned that when he was with the CIA they used old fashioned flip phones as they could remove the battery when they didn't want to be beaming info, intel to Russians 24/7.

Do these things work ?

https://www.amazon.com/Syscudo-Faraday-Signal-Blocking-Shielding/dp/B07XL97M41/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=rfid+cell+case&qid=1578667108&sr=8-1

There are literally thousands of Snowden interviews on YouTube. Some better than others, some newer than others. Choose to look beyond the 1st video link you click on.

Older smart phones have removable batteries, I still have 2 of them from the last 5 phones I've owned. Snowden speaks the truth, my good man. He's not full of shit, he's full of fact. Having no battery in a device does in fact disable, said device. Until you of course reinstall the battery.

All faraday cages, work. Period. :cookie:

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
Just don’t do anything illegal and everything will be fine.

Great. Let's move past that.

Quote my post, and in the quote please remit (copy paste) every single email correspondence you've ever had, word for word. Secondly, please attach the email addresses of every person you've ever emailed, or received an email from. Including attachments. As long as we're here, post your physical address, your phone number, every phone number of everyone you know, the address of your workplace, your salary, the name of all your pets, aww fuck it... attach every fucking document on your computer and your mobile device when you quote my post...

because that's what google has.

You're not doing anything illegal, right? So, why not share every digital trace of your entire life with us, in this thread? I suspect you don't have an issue with any of my requests, do you?

While you're at it, what's your gmail password please. :flipoff2: They have it, you're not doing anything illegal, why can't I have it as well. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Not accurate.

It has places listed that I did not go and my mileage is low. 15K total, which can't be right because I drive almost that much for work every year.
Thats the way i felt too.

i do 36k to and from work a year. then i from jan to july of this year i did 16k in my work truck. From july to december i did 3500 at work.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts