Pirate 4x4 banner

701 - 720 of 872 Posts

·
Banned
3,386 Posts
Overall I placed 13/30 rock buggys. Considering when GORD was being built it was NEVER intended to run rock buggy comps but I said fawk it n let's try it out. Glad I did had a blast even though GORDs smashed I'll be back next year :mr-t:
bad to the bone!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I lived in Canada for ten years. We had a saying there when someone asks "What do you guys do in summer" ? The answer " We play base ball that day"
Not this part of Canada! We play baseball and golf year round if we wanna, hell only got one morning of snowfall last winter with a dusting and it was gone by late afternoon!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Not this part of Canada! We play baseball and golf year round if we wanna, hell only got one morning of snowfall last winter with a dusting and it was gone by late afternoon!
Yea, it wasnt that bad where I was either. It was some beautiful country and better wheeling then Florida. But I will say, I didnt have AC in my house and I didnt miss it. I did have electric heat and a wood stove and sometimes that was not enough. LOL

·
Vendor
3,519 Posts
Man I've been watching this thing take shape since Lucky Thirteen (I think?) was working on it way back when. He did great stuff, and I've got to say you couldn't have done any better with all the work you added since getting your hands on it. Not only did it come out as awesome as could be, it looks like you're beating the hell out of it and having a blast.

Sounds great, looks great, and I don't think it would be possible to go wheelin in this thing without having an ear to ear grin plastered on your face :D.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #713
so, when you going for a backflip attempt?:stirthepot:

Glad you're having so much fun with this thing bro, thanks for keeping my IG feed entertaining!

LOL one day

Man I've been watching this thing take shape since Lucky Thirteen (I think?) was working on it way back when. He did great stuff, and I've got to say you couldn't have done any better with all the work you added since getting your hands on it. Not only did it come out as awesome as could be, it looks like you're beating the hell out of it and having a blast.

Sounds great, looks great, and I don't think it would be possible to go wheelin in this thing without having an ear to ear grin plastered on your face :D.
It's a blast to drive For sure. Still needs a lot of susp tuning tho

As for the roller I bought it at,a lot of it was changed out n modified,still a few thing I'd like to change out but it'll do for now

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #714 (Edited)
Gonna give this a try,GORD made the cut for the

INSANITY FAB WINTER CHALLENGE on jan-9/10 in Idaho!

Should be fun,guess it's a few laps short course style event and best part is they encourage "Rubbins racing" :smokin: gonna get the 54s on for this :grinpimp:

image.jpg

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Gonna give this a try,GORD made the cut for the

INSANITY FAB WINTER CHALLENGE on jan-9/10 in Idaho!

Should be fun,guess it's a few laps short course style event and best part is they encourage "Rubbins racing" :smokin: gonna get the 54s on for this :grinpimp:

View attachment 1977401

That's my Birthday. Where is it? Got more details? I'd like to come watch the carnage.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Glad you are making it to snow challenge - cant wait to see this thing in action. Good thing they are breaking up the classes, hate to see those 54's spinning away next to me!

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #717
Haha it's been awhile since I've snow wheeled but it'll be a true test of endurance for the rig n that's why I've entered this event

More info on FB "insanity fab winter challenge"

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #718 (Edited)
Update :

Got some new parts making way onto GORD

1st off is this sweet ass self centering rear steer kit from Leroy Latham :smokin:

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #719
Gonna get my gearhart lifetime warranty knuckles on!
Man these things are BEEF:evil:

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #720
My cloth/vinyl seats just weren't cutting it for me after playing n washing the mud off

So new Corbeau ultra SS black full vinyls have been ordered up n gonna add seat warmers to them for this upcoming snow wheeling season n comp I'm entered in! Can never be to warm out there

image.jpg

701 - 720 of 872 Posts