Pirate 4x4 banner

721 - 740 of 872 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
LOL one day

It's a blast to drive For sure. Still needs a lot of susp tuning tho

As for the roller I bought it at,a lot of it was changed out n modified,still a few thing I'd like to change out but it'll do for now

Like a big block ford? :flipoff2:

I'm thinking about doing another one in the next couple years. Now that you have sone seat time, what would you have done different?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #722
Nah the 620hp LS. Works just fine :flipoff2:

As for changes :

A longer subframe so the links arent 4' long

Axletechs instead of rocks

Wish it was full 2" chassi so I can compete at a higher level with it

·
Registered
86 Posts
SKOP,

What size / brand AG tires are you using? How do you compare them with MTs?
What tire pressure are you running? I see you're running no beadlocks, any problems with any tire popping out of wheel?

Thanks!

Fernando.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #725 (Edited)
SKOP,

What size / brand AG tires are you using? How do you compare them with MTs?
What tire pressure are you running? I see you're running no beadlocks, any problems with any tire popping out of wheel?

Thanks!

Fernando.

14.9x24(47"x15"x24r) r1 Armstrong high traction... The AGs smash the MT in the mud but for rocks the MTs are better ...no beadlocks yet. But I run 14psi in the AGs. The tires will be disassembled n have run stiffer added and tubes inside them.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #727
Local toy run for the children's hamper

Myself n GORD raised approx $700 n that included cash donations and raffles for a ride in GORD,was a great turn out haven't seen that many ppl at our local mud hole ever

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #731
OK so ,

Fuck FOA shocks and their bullshit customer service I have phone six times and left three messages over the past 14 days with these clowns to still not hear back from them I had previous issues with these guys during the build of GORD,they came clean and sponsored me a set of 18 inch coilovers after a four-month battle to get my old coil overs back it was still a joke because I had to air them out on Pirate for them to call me back within 24 hours of posting that ..I bent a shaft recently and have been trying to hunt them down to get a new shaft and rebuild kit as I have made it into the KOH Backdoor shootout . I'm so done with their product and garbage customer service... I will be looking for a new coilovers and will be happily to get rid of these current ones so please people do not buy from FOA unless you want a complete headache time and time again there are much better companies out there that are far superior that will actually like to help out there customer!

I'm sick of there shit and The people need to know to steer clear from them

Rant over onto better companies and products

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #735
Lol I'll just give you GORD n we can be buddys forever

But don't forget

FUCK FOA

721 - 740 of 872 Posts